Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spot the rag ****...

Is it just me or is everyone fed up of this Haaland saga?

Good luck wanting £40m agent’s fees and £30m a year salary - and that’s before the transfer fee. Doesn’t look like Dortmund will be playing CL football next season unless they win it this season so Haaland will want away.

Who’s paying these prices in today’s market? Real, Barca, Rags & Dippers haven’t got a pot to piss in. PSG have just reached a deal with Neymar and looking to do the same with Mbappe. Can’t see the German Rags paying fees/salary.

Who else is out there? Chelsea maybe???

I think the kid would score for fun in our team but the numbers being quoted are just plain silly.

That might be true Bobby but PiGMOL have gone from whipping boys to very powerful in making and interpreting rules, affecting the results of games in subtle and blatant ways, appointing refs where there is a potential or even obvious bias or conflict of interest. It seems to be on the VAR era but perhaps before that.
In the first season of Var they had already decided their members were not going to use pitch side monitors and so it happened and it is still rarely used and no one from the media seems to disagree with them.
Then there is the mystery of the 'match commanders'. They just appeared but remained in the shadows and nobody knows much about them and the media seem not to be interested that this extra layer has been put at the top of the heap of people making decisions. Perhaps if St Marcus had been denied a penalty instead of Foden it might have been different.
I can't help but feel that dark forces are at work somewhere and l use that word deliberately in the plural. I am glad we were so good that we have such a big lead. I would be very worried if the rags were closer to us, benefiting from all sorts of strange decisions.
the only reason they are not mid table . they stole 4 points off Brighton alone . it's rotten to the core.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.