Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair play, how he kept calm and pleasant, all the time the other **** is on a huge wind up. I have nothing but praise for the blue, his inner self peace is something to behold.
Me on the other hand would have probably cracked him one and told him to stick his big club up his arse!
Empty bantz ruthlessly slain with cold hard facts.
Would be nice if this fella would run for PM.

the only reason they are not mid table . they stole 4 points off Brighton alone . it's rotten to the core.
With not a single reporter even raising an eyebrow. Klopp questioned the number of penalties the rags got and it was really played down.
And not a single rag reporter retorted that Liverpool benefited so much last year and to a lesser extent this year.
It's all such a cozy arrangement between them all.

With not a single reporter even raising an eyebrow. Klopp questioned the number of penalties the rags got and it was really played down.
And not a single rag reporter retorted that Liverpool benefited so much last year and to a lesser extent this year.
It's all such a cozy arrangement between them all.

it’s not just the penalties awarded but the penalties not awarded, take our game as another example.

Absolute fucking delusion from Ratboy Neville on Sky discussing the England squad for the Euros. Maguire is the most important and irreplaceable member of the squad. Mason “two goals in 28 games” Greenwood is the best finisher after Kane
Haha it’s a fucking redshirt love in. Neither Ratboy or Spitty have Phil in their first choice XIs. The pair of fucking dinosaurs trying to shoehorn in as many united and liverpool players in as they can but both going with two DMs. No wonder neither could hack it as coaches

it’s not just the penalties awarded but the penalties not awarded, take our game as another example.
Of course. Welbeck being a recent and obvious example but like those given to the favoured teams. It's almost as if it's being allowed by consent with 'interested parties'.
It's less than three years since a blatant penalty on David Silva at home was ignored and about the same time in a similar position Rodrigo was subjected to an 'invisible' mixture of a rugby tackle and a judo throw. I have lost track of rags 'n' dippers getting penalties for feather touches.
Something wrong is not right as my old grandma would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.