Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched on a Dutch stream. Great play was made of our 3 qtr final defeats. But context is everything.

No mention anywhere of the bus wrecking murderous mob and what the team and staff were subjected to approaching that dump. No mention of disgraceful performance by the lovable lead footed scamps or a ref PIGMOB would recognize as one after their hearts. More of the same in the 2nd leg! A year later Spurs blatant handball not even on the var shown and a winner ruled out for sod all. Lyon I do think we were the architects of our own downfall.

None of this mentioned in their 30 second montage. Through the game constantly showing Dortmunds 'goal' reviewed our penalty once and generally got excited when they were on the ball. A real contrast to the French channel that really seems to love us!

Sounded like BT lived down to their usual gutter standards. Think I've only watched the highlights of the Cup Winners Cup final against Gornik. The commentator might have had a plum in his mouth by goodness did he want the English team to win. Damn straight!

Since the Sheikh took over it's been constant open season on us. Maybe the wider public might consider why and how the media got it soooooo wrong on CAS? Same ones who voted for Boris!

Ultimately screw em. Despite the vitriol people can see good football with their own eyes.

Jim White, starts show with, man citytake a slender lead to Dortmund, but there was controversy over the goal. How much longer can they keep making these mistakes at the very top and how much blame should ederson take for feigning injury

Jim White, starts show with, man citytake a slender lead to Dortmund, but there was controversy over the goal. How much longer can they keep making these mistakes at the very top and how much blame should ederson take for feigning injury
Got this on now. It's so transparent it's untrue. Good cop, bad cop with Tricky Trevor on our side. Classic Talk Sport.

Reactions: mat
What pissed me off about Jenas and Darke was their refusal to think. Everyone saw Can get booked last night, immediately I assumed it was for dissent, they assumed it was for the foul so when the penalty was over turned they couldnt understand why the card was not rescinded. I even saw the ref telling Can after he cancelled the pen that the card was for gobbing off. The 2 muppets didnt.
Even in the second half they were still on about the strange decision not to overturn the card.
Further they immediately assumed the penalty was for a kick in the head which they set about proving wrong. Not once did they say it could have been given for a kick on the knee. It is amateur at best, pathetic at worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.