Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for one minute can we think that they are possibly just excited by a talented English lad with the euros coming up?

They talked about him and foden a lot as definite starters for the euros and what they both bring to the table.

Absolutely and I said in a further post that I've got nothing against the kid.

However the postmatch talk and analysis spent more time on Bellingham and Haaland than they did with us or Foden.

It's a pattern of always 'rooting' for the other team against us with BT.

I think it's become an 'in' joke at BBC sport.
Isn’t the boss over there a recruit from united? There’s also seemingly a hotline from united’s own media dept straight into there - Ashton on the bat phone every day?

What pissed me off about Jenas and Darke was their refusal to think. Everyone saw Can get booked last night, immediately I assumed it was for dissent, they assumed it was for the foul so when the penalty was over turned they couldnt understand why the card was not rescinded. I even saw the ref telling Can after he cancelled the pen that the card was for gobbing off. The 2 muppets didnt.
Even in the second half they were still on about the strange decision not to overturn the card.
Further they immediately assumed the penalty was for a kick in the head which they set about proving wrong. Not once did they say it could have been given for a kick on the knee. It is amateur at best, pathetic at worst.
Exactly. The penalty was for a knock on the knee, which was a shit attempt to win the ball by Can. The yellow card was for shooting his mouth off. Simple really, but not for commentators evidently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.