Media Thread 2020/21

Onholiday(somemightsay)

Now you've taught me, l will suck some eggs.;)
Can l throw in Arsenal and being 4-0 down after less than 20 minutes? That sticks in my mind not just for their dominating us but also for the cheerful gallows humour, throughout most of the march.
Another one to mention Gullit for Chelsea one match when he made the side of the pitch next to the Main Stand his own personal fiefdom.
To be fair, it was a treat to see a team play at that level - they were brilliant.

I'm sure that's how it feels for the rest of the league now...........

Metalartin

To be fair, it was a treat to see a team play at that level - they were brilliant.

There's no sporting losers anymore, only spoiled brats and the press have cultivated that response to City's dominance.

Who was it who sang: "You're nothing special, we lose every week", at the Etihad again though?

Mike Cledford

Team supported
Man City

IfIIRC Henry wasn't playing in the starting lineup and when he came on he was greeted by 'Who the F..ing hell are you?'.
Another time at Arsenal just after Seamon had cocked up playing for Arsenal and all the City fans were singing 'let's all do a Seamon' and doing a floppy 'dance. At the end he turned round and gave us a round of applause.
That sort of rapport with players has gone but l can look at the table and not worry too much about it.

IrishBlueSince92

Was listening to the Guardian football weekly there, some woman Flo Lloyd Hughes was complaining about Rodri and Ederson’s diving in the disallowed goal and penalty incidents
She said “city are pretty unlikeable as it is without doing that as well”
They wouldn’t say that about any other Premier league club

Withnail

Was listening to the Guardian football weekly there, some woman Flo Lloyd Hughes was complaining about Rodri and Ederson’s diving in the disallowed goal and penalty incidents
The Guardian is very anti City.

Bodicoteblue

We‘re not unliked by the fans of most other clubs who would rather we win than the rags or dippers, who are unliked by all for their huge sense of entitlement and of course, their diving to gain penalties.
Better luck next time flo.

WestGorton

No they wouldn't. It's some thicko pretending to be clever because they write in a broadsheet. They pander as much to ragdippers as much as the red tops.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.