Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nail on head. There are some right small minded weirdos on here who think that a non City fan can’t be a good City journalist. I sometimes wonder if they have ever listened to him or read his stuff or whether they just sit at home in their stained underpants mashing their keyboard saying unpleasant things about him solely because he’s a Utd fan.
And why do you have to make such insulting remarks about 'fellow' City fans just because they have different opinion about a reporter than you?
I dont even know who he is but I dont spend my life on Twitter.

Nail on head. There are some right small minded weirdos on here who think that a non City fan can’t be a good City journalist. I sometimes wonder if they have ever listened to him or read his stuff or whether they just sit at home in their stained underpants mashing their keyboard saying unpleasant things about him solely because he’s a Utd fan.
To be fair quite a few have just read a bit of his 'stuff' on the previous page & he has been called out as a bullshitter by the very guy he was shit stirring....sorry I meant reporting on....

I am still sitting at home re staining my underpants.
Do you think it is perhaps his choice of experts to help him understand FFP which has meant some people rather distrust his judgement on City Matters.
He must have known their views before he joined the group, advertising them as experts, was misinformed, and obviously led to many(If not you), questioning his knowledge.

Salah getting a shoeing on talkshite. How does Danny Murphy defend him?

Says David Silva told him to shut up when a city player dived for a penalty.

It was interesting to compare the Sheffied player ramming in with his shoulder at speed and force into the centre of Dias chest and the bit of a touch on the Egyptian Cheat. Dias was forced backwards a couple of paces whereas the EC flung his body to his right before plunging to ground as if he was made of lead. Compare also the treatment by pundits to both incidents BT's men laughed off a deliberate yellow card offence in the opening minute whilst the MOTD wallahs all said that the Cheat had to go to ground otherwise they don't get pens. Not one said it was out and out cheating which had a significant effect on the match and quite possibly effect the title.
Haven't seen a replay, but Mane slid along the turf studs up and purposely put his boot into the chest of the West Ham keeper. Ok, luckily there was no serious injury, but no reaction from the ref or match commentators for what for me was at least a yellow card.

Haven't seen a replay, but Mane slid along the turf studs up and purposely put his boot into the chest of the West Ham keeper. Ok, luckily there was no serious injury, but no reaction from the ref or match commentators for what for me was at least a yellow card.
Yeah, it's not like Mane has form for putting his studs where he shouldn't, has he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.