Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just turned on skysports news, see what's happening in the world of football, it really is "THE SUN TV" and for me it's plummeted to new depths this morning, it's got that leanne ex woman footballer, cockney red, don't know her surname, but all gob and teeth, and that reality "star " mark fucking Wright, fucking dreadful, who the fuck thought that was a good line up has no idea whatsoever, sky has the chance to be ground breaking, they don't have the competition so just don't bother trying

Just turned on skysports news, see what's happening in the world of football, it really is "THE SUN TV" and for me it's plummeted to new depths this morning, it's got that leanne ex woman footballer, cockney red, don't know her surname, but all gob and teeth, and that reality "star " mark fucking Wright, fucking dreadful, who the fuck thought that was a good line up has no idea whatsoever, sky has the chance to be ground breaking, they don't have the competition so just don't bother trying
They've just asked

"Is Luke Shaw as good as Roberto Carlos?"

They have basically turned it into Twitter tv and is aimed at kids and 20 somethings now. SSN is dead as a channel now.

They've just asked

"Is Luke Shaw as good as Roberto Carlos?"
A know a few reds who call him shawberto as a laugh, sky have picked up on this banter, that leanne woman does my fucking head in "typical manu fan" I get she's supposed to have played football, but she's only on the show because she fits the inclusive agenda, she talks shit, some of the other pundits are as thick as shit, I'm all for inclusion, but sky gets people in for their race, colour, sexuality and religion, when they should be getting people in for their quality

She can’t put a sentence together with out adding “you know or you know what I mean“ after every other word.
You know what I mean!

When watching a match on tv why do they think we need commentary ? There should be an option of commentary or just crowd noise.
I can see what is happening I dont need some knob talking about the weather etc !
These knobs are necessary so people can be made aware that Raz"s brilliant pass wasn't so good. There was little enthusiasm for the pass at the time but I think they became more praising later on.
The commentators and pundits have come out with the Same Old Shite as normal in this tournament. I am amazed that so many blues fail to see this.

I think JJ realised his error and swiftly added " From the time spent training together". Possibly makes it even more ridiculous, if that's possible.
I've been listening out for the earliest match referred to during a commentary. I think it was the result from an Italy v Austria game from 1954. I'm sure if England had played France there would be talk of the 1066 contest.
Or in the same year the Battle of Stamford Bridge against the Norwegians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.