All the media dickheads banging on about City being shit this season have been overlooking the following.
- It's still early in the season.
- The PL table is very congested (City jumped 6 places yesterday).
- When the weekend's fixtures have all been played City will still have a (home) game in hand over 16 other teams.
- City have played most games this season with around 5 players injured or sick. (Yet it's Liverpool that are bravely carrying on in the midst of an injury crisis).
- For most of the games so far this season City have been forced to play without a recognised striker.