Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am fed up of saying this, but here in s america calling someone black IS FUCKIN NOT racist and is in no way an insult or a derogatory terminology

I am confused
I though the campaign to stamp out racism was BACK LIVES matter so how can calling someone black be racist ?

I am fed up of saying this, but here in s america calling someone black IS FUCKIN NOT racist and is in no way an insult or a derogatory terminology
Doesn't matter,he in the UK,
Just like Bernardo didn't say the word,just added a cartoon character,
You do no you can loose your job by referring a set to in a football match as handbags overhere

I agree with you on this. My wife was raised in Brasil, and says the same thing.

However, it is Cavani's responsibility to get to know the culture of his adopted country, and abide by the rules and conventions of that country. He's been in Europe long enough to know that he should not have used that word. He has even seen the consequences of what happens when that word is used. He really has no excuse.

I see sky sports are still running the headline of Cavani apologies.

Only two days after it's happened. You'd think they was trying to make out he was innocent.
Fking comical,maybe the left hand doesn't no what the right hand doing.at sky.

This off kick it out site...

Sky has announced a new programme to air on Sky Documentaries in November, investigating the alarming rise of racism in English football directed at players and fans and the sport’s response to the recent political movements tackling racism.

Not sure how Cavani using the N word and Bernardo referring to an image of a black person on sweet packet can be classed as the same , what Cavani has done is equivalent to Suarez and using the N word in any form has to be 6-8 match ban the same ban Suarez recieved
Will the Rags be wearing T-shirts , justice for Cavani before their next game , its what the 'istree clubs do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.