Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a really weird guy.
Yesterday he exposed himself as a mouth breathing cretin who didn’t know the rules or the difference between a Premier League and an EFL competition.
Today he is ignoring all that and has gone back to his pre-CAS default setting of bad faith insinuations and goading.
If you could ever see the fat ****’s neck it would be made of the shiniest brass

Yesterday he exposed himself as a mouth breathing cretin who didn’t know the rules or the difference between a Premier League and an EFL competition.
Today he is ignoring all that and has gone back to his pre-CAS default setting of bad faith insinuations and goading.
If you could ever see the fat ****’s neck it would be made of the shiniest brass

I find it strange how certain individuals attack City every opportunity possible. It’s a game of football, yet they speak about City like we’ve just murdered their families, weirdos.

We’ve had a few games postponed due to an outbreak of Covid, why is that our fault?

City spent millions rejuvenating East Manchester, spend lots of money and time working with the local community. Built the best training campus in the world. Gave over the campus to the NHS. Help build new house etc and used local companies.
Whilst the press/media ignore all this great work and fully supported to teams in red. One from Trafford who's statium is falling down, over run with rats and mice. The other red teams have the worst fans in Europe not just the 5 year bad for us all but the more recent coach attack. Plus hacking our computers. Their shirt sponsor 1.3 billion fine for money laundering. Buying up houses and then leaving them derelict. We dont break any transfer records we dont have the highest wage bill. YET City are the bad guys

City should be held up by the press/media as a shining example of how a football club should be run. Debt free and working with its communities to improve the area. A club that hasnt lost its roots infact its improving its roots and infrastructure of its City.

The way City are treated by our own press/media is a fucking scandal. To any journalist reading this ....just fucking do one you bunch of knobheads.
Well said. If I may be allowed to offer a couple of things in support of your observations, the first from my post yesterday as the postponement was announced, the the second from a few months ago in the aftermath of the CAS judgement.

1 Everton's 'complaint'

I hope this turns out to be our venal sports media up to its tricks as usual, rather than any attempt by The Toffees to benefit from our misfortune. Everton's stock with us Blues has risen since they refused to join in with the 'Hateful Nine', with their recent on-field success peeving their crosstown rivals being an added bonus to that. I said yesterday that I feared this postponement would be used to beat us about the head by the media. Hey ho, look what has happened. I hope Everton rows back on the press release which has heightened the feeding frenzy in the media since then, otherwise the club that gave us the likes of Alex 'The Golden Vision' Young, Colin Harvey and Kevin Sheedy will be severely diminished in my eyes.

2 City's 'poor behaviour' (copyright G Neville, D Mills et al..)

Apologies if its long-winded but I attach below my post from a few months ago, post-CAS and the United/Liverpool suggestion regarding a breakaway group leading to a European league. I outlined my observations on the behaviours of United and Liverpool during my spell on this rock we're all hurtling through space-time on. I offer it again to any lurking herbert from the media who might find the time to investigate what our Red chums from both ends of the East Lancs Road have been getting up to over the years.. they might learn something for once but I'm not holding my breath..

"Open note to The Sheik, Khaldoon, Soriano et al.. maybe you’ll read this or one of your colleagues may pick it up and pass it on to you, along with the comments of almost every other City supporter on here, whatever their age and so on.. :

Please do NOT get involved with this dreadful scheme concocted by United, Liverpool and Parry.

In the 60 years since I was first taken to Maine Road, I have, like the rest of my family, been Blue. I’ve witnessed first hand incredible highs (from the title win at Newcastle to ‘Aguero-o-o!’ to 100 points to the Quadruple) and desperate lows (from my first relegation in 62-63 to the Swales era to going down at The Britannia to having the double done over us by (fair play to them!) Wycombe Wanderers)

During that time I’ve also witnessed the behaviour of Manchester United..
- the dreadful treatment of its staff post-Munich
- the financial shenanigans that secured them World Cup ground status in 1966 ahead of City (Maine Road had 32000 seats in place, cf United’s 18000 and both grounds were equidistant from the City centre..)
- the financial shenanigans that got the first cantilever stand built
- the strong arming of other clubs in the 90s to change levies and gate receipts procedures in their favour
- the steady accretion of power post-creation of the Premier League, all at the expense of other clubs
- the general arrogance of the club and some of its followers as they mopped up honours and money and power
- its manipulation of the media to its own ends
- its involvement in undermining our club via FFP and the ‘legal’ processes which followed on from that
- and so on and so and so on..

And during that time I’ve also witnessed the behaviour of Liverpool..
- its feral fans leading the charge in hooligan behaviour from the early 60s onwards
- the accretion of power post-creation of the Premier League, as with United above
- Heysel and all of its consequences
- the stoning of our team’s bus
- the illegal hacking of our club’s computer systems
- its manipulation of the media and other clubs
- its involvement in undermining our club via FFP etc, as with United
- its cultish arrogance and the pandering from the media which buoys up the whole organisation
- its treatment of local neighbours, buying up and running down properties to further its pursuit of a bigger stadium
- applying for furlough money
- and so on and so on and so on..

I know you guys have a business to run. I know that you have to do everything you must to maintain and secure that business, now and in the future. But believe me, and I know you know this already, these people cannot be trusted; nor will their tawdry scheme, with its naked power-grab at the expense of the rest of football, do anything but harm to the game/industry here in England.

Please, please stay away from these people. Work openly and in the correct spirit with the rest of the football family to resolve the issues and problems facing the game/industry. Offer to help or to lead where it’s appropriate. Be a supportive follower when that is required, too. The end result will be so much better for all concerned and football will thank you.

Just do the right thing, City.."

Yup, those two could definitely give us a few lessons in 'poor behaviour', Gary, Danny and the rest of you sports media wazzocks..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.