Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
It never used to be necessary in the MUEN to prefix either City or United with the word Manchester.
I am not sure when they started it but I suspect it it is connected to Reach taking it over and articles being syndicated. It is noticeable that in a single headline there is Manchester United in full but Man City to 'lickle City.'
Onanists.

The media are well and truly woefully shite. If they knew their onions they would have known Sergio said to Sian when he put his arm around her " my beautiful lines lady Sian how you run down this line you make my heart melt, now luv in an other match do the honours and let us score making a balls up. Cheers chuck "

She's made two errors in our games this season
Last night, flagging too early and incorrectly

And when she flagged Aguero offside. The actual mistake being, when he put his arm around her, she should have seized the opportunity to snog his face off
I would have and I'm a 58 year old heterosexual male
Xx

Absolutely. Stuart Brennan has written an excellent piece as counterbalance tbf, but united would never, ever get an article about getting ‘helped by officials’ with all their dodgy penalties. Just the opposite, in fact, they instead published articles defending Pogba’s dive against Villa.
Even the way Bajkowski has written it is snide. First three or four paragraphs are all about City getting yet another ‘dodgy decision’, sowing the seed and dictating the headline. Then goes on to say it wouldn’t have affected the result, giving the impression of balance.
Like you say, a bitter rag gobshite
Bang on the money Longsight. I don’t think Bajkowski would survive an evening out in Longsight talking shite like that about City

lino she was in the wrong but will get away with it because she got the call from VAR to put the flag up in her ear
it played on for about 20 seconds before she flagged so why did she flag so late ?? i knew it straight away when you looked at the pitch lines in the replay ? it had to be given because the ref did not blow the whistle to stop the game

both calls from the villa and WBA game was the right call and nothing to do with city players. but the rule change on rodri goal will be all city fault and unsporting and again last night will be called unsporting and will be a rule change coming again
I dont know who was giving her instructions but she had a puzzled look on her face as if she was being told to do something she didn't quite agree with or understand.
How difficult is it in 2021 to link even just the TV audience into whatever is sad to the officials.......and any other third parties. The non sending off of Luiz jumps to mind.

Today’s’ MEN covering Colins funeral which took place yesterday , almost a full page coverage but it’s shared with a piece on 3 scroats who put a gun to a pilots head in wythenshawe park. No disrespect to George Best (great footballer ) but I bet they afforded him alot more coverage than The King got
Nobby Stiles certainly did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.