Media Thread - 2020/21

bluealf

So after all that maybe you can understand why a lot of us are pissed off with Sammy.

what I would say is it’s possible your friendship has clouded your judgement of how we feel, prior to CAS I was neutral but since I’ve considered him a snide tw@t!
and his transfer rumblings aren't so clever either, well the ones on twitter.

BlueMoonRisin'

GDM, I will type it slowly so it is easier to understand. You were having a minor disagreement with Mr Shears, at the end of one of your lengthy posts you said you were quite capable of defending yourself. I merely mentioned that if you did you would probably invoice yourself :-)
I was not implying you do not buy beer, I seem to recall the night I met you, you were the only one buying as @dronefromsector7G and @BlueMoonRisin' had sewn up their pockets before leaving home.
Cheeky owd fooker. I spent over a hundred quid that day musty. You were sozzled, just walking round the horse mumbling nonsense with your fly undone and your pinkie hanging out, ; )

Ban-jani

What does “not really a united fan any more” fucking mean?
Well to be fair, Brennan seems to have a reflex of heavily defending City and talking us up. He defends us like it’s his club, when in reality he was/is a Utd fan.

There’s a book about a Celtic or Rangers fan that buys a season ticket for the other team (can’t remember which way around it was) and he goes every week to watch them as an experiment. After a period of time he starts getting annoyed about refereeing decisions, then he starts cheering goals, then after a few years he totally switches.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.