Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve eaten horse in France a lot, it’s great, try it
Sacré bleu
8f6d89ffc874a3dd75da9094ab650671.jpg

Slyman Stones did the bbc sport post match summary for both the City and united games. Phil Foden is mentioned as Foden who was sent home from England duty in disgrace, mason greenwood is referred to as mason greenwood. Just a coincidence I am sure

Yeah, I've just read that shithouse report. Wolves beating us 3-2 was one of the highlights of last season according to the ugly twat.

Hinchcliffe is a **** too.

Slyman Stones did the bbc sport post match summary for both the City and united games. Phil Foden is mentioned as Foden who was sent home from England duty in disgrace, mason greenwood is referred to as mason greenwood. Just a coincidence I am sure
BBC breakfast sports news this morning with presenter Sally mentioned "Phil Foden sent home in disgrace' also. Must be how he must be referred to by BBC now.

BBC breakfast sports news this morning with presenter Sally mentioned "Phil Foden sent home in disgrace' also. Must be how he must be referred to by BBC now.
That’ll change when the England team need him for them to function. Then again ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.