Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair- It is common knowledge City looked seriously at Lukaku last summer so wouldn't be a shock if we were to renew our interest in him.

Really? That's news to me. Lukakau is not a Pep play, nowhere near mobile enough and his work rate is poor. I've seen milk turn faster than him

It’s Blue Monday for the raggy media. After the fantastic achievement of being top 17 games in, they’re looking over their shoulders at a City team with a solid defence. If we beat Villa we go top after 18 games played.

Yep not even halfway through the season! With the amount of games coming up let’s see where we are with half dozen games left that when the push for the title begins.

Last edited:
City going 2nd in the PL made the Daily United, in-between 10 Liverpool and United articles, Jack Leach, and Nasser Hussain.

There's no way that picture of John Stones was from the match. The Daily United picked a stock photo of John Stones impersonating Phil Jones.

On a more serious note. This is what we're up against. City go 2nd in the PL by beating Palace 4-0, and this is the pathetic report from the Daily United. Why do the Rag cun*s bother reporting on City?

View attachment 8475
That's paranoia I think. Keep that photo and on Feb 7 the day after we play Liverpool and United play Everton (which is still a bigger game than us versus Palace) then check the situation then. United and Liverpool will always command more news but despite it being a boring draw between 2 currently over-inflated teams, it is still more newsworthy than a 'relative' routine home win versus Crystal Palace surely?

'the biggest rivalry in the PL' has always been wank. It only started getting overhyped back in the 90's because Liverpool were so shit the rags were pretty much guaranteed a win and it suited the GPC, his media sycophants and the plastic glory chasers. In truth rags vs dippers have invariably been wank games usually ending up with a dull as fuck 0-0 or one goal bore-fest.
I will tell you how big this United and Liverpool rivalry is (At risk of people being appalled by what I say). I asked a girl out in 1991. She was pretty fit (different league to me). I thought she would say no but she was a United fan so I told her I had 2 tickets for Utd v Liverpool that weekend (then I thought she would say yes). It worked and she said yes. I then went to Old Trafford on the Thursday to buy tickets for the match THAT WEEKEND. And got 2, easily.
That year United capacity was c47500. Two weeks earlier they had played Sunderland at home in front of 45,394 and then for the huge clash versus Liverpool they attracted 43,690. Not even a sellout, hence I could wander up and get tickets with 3 days notice. Biggest rivalry my arse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.