Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an example, last game John Stones made a beautiful 40 yard cross field sweeping pass to Bernardo Silva that took my breath away, which was trapped on a dime by Bernie I might add. Not a word from the commentators...
He did a few passes like that. Sterling' s pass to KDB before his assist was also fantastic. We just take these 70 yard passes for granted these days. The skill level in City's team is amazing. I noticed one of the commentators was asked: "What do Palace have to do to stop City?" The predictable answer given was: "They have to get the ball upfield and hit it into the channels."
These pundits seem to be trapped in some sort of Tony Pulis parallel universe. As someone has already said on this thread their knowledge of football is incredibly limited.

That boils my piss aswell until I noticed its every match its blatant.
As for Dippers rags on there special nights beyond nauseous.
Awaiting this weekends build up to start even after the dire game last.
City supporters have done a great thing with tickets for Cheltenham game...conveniently swept under the carpet I expect
I'd rather they didn't mention it....spun to City fans buying Cheltenham off

I've never seen anyone 'channel' Martin Tyler so accurately before - bravo............
1066 was the original York away fixture for Harold and the boys.
They then had to walk,run all the way down South for a fixture with the Normans a few days later and lost.
Shit I’ve just given Stonehenge gob and the paperboy an idea to stop us

He did a few passes like that. Sterling' s pass to KDB before his assist was also fantastic. We just take these 70 yard passes for granted these days. The skill level in City's team is amazing. I noticed one of the commentators was asked: "What do Palace have to do to stop City?" The predictable answer given was: "They have to get the ball upfield and hit it into the channels."
These pundits seem to be trapped in some sort of Tony Pulis parallel universe. As someone has already said on this thread their knowledge of football is incredibly limited.
But they claim we are boring because other teams can't get the ball off us or we generally score a lot of goals. I just don't believe they would rather watch teams hoofing it into the channels but they would definitely love it if we played that way and were fighting against relegation. Same with the claim that the dippers/rags super cup was the most watched game in Sky's history. Tony Evans going off the wall about how big this game is although he never mentioned the viewing figures were helped massively by people in lock down with nothing else to do.

Birmingham Mail has an hilarious click bait article quoting “City Fans” saying how we’re going spank Villa. The names of these fans sound more like rags than ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.