Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
That coverage on BT was he worst yet. Hostile towards City from the start to the end. The commentary team were dire, just giggling and swapping childish stories with each other when they weren't willing Villa to win. They couldn't even get the City scorer's name right. It is amazing that someone as stupid as Ferdinand gets a gig on TV. He makes Savage look like a genius.
i am pleased to say i havent listened to a bt commentary for over 2 years, it stops me getting wound up

Don’t know why I do it to myself. Clicked on the BBC website about 5 times in the last 2 years. Just had a look, ‘‘farcical’ Man City goal...’ clicked straight off. A national disgrace that couldn’t report factually and without spin if their jobs depended on it. Vermin.
The Biased Broadcasting Corporation sent me an email yesterday asking for my views about them.....bet they wish they hadn't now!!

Smith made himself out to be what he was a sore loser, Ming's too. Worse than that he made himself out to be stupid. The fa should throw the book at him for his behaviour and comments and Villa and their shitehouse fans can get to fuck. As for the media I'd expect nothing less from those utter shitehouses where we're concerned and that monkey faced buffoon Keown whining "It might be the law but it's not in the spirit of the game." What does that even mean??? Here's one for all the whining twats. How about asking Smith and the Villa players about that Sheffield United goal that clearly crossed the line last season? Then ask why in the spirit of the game they didn't let Sheffield United score from the kick off, when they clearly saw it was over the line.

Oh yes, I’d forgotten about their fans! Couldn’t have happened any better!

Smith made himself out to be what he was a sore loser, Ming's too. Worse than that he made himself out to be stupid. The fa should throw the book at him for his behaviour and comments and Villa and their shitehouse fans can get to fuck. As for the media I'd expect nothing less from those utter shitehouses where we're concerned and that monkey faced buffoon Keown whining "It might be the law but it's not in the spirit of the game." What does that even mean??? Here's one for all the whining twats. How about asking Smith and the Villa players about that Sheffield United goal that clearly crossed the line last season? Then ask why in the spirit of the game they didn't let Sheffield United score from the kick off, when they clearly saw it was over the line.
Great Post. If roles were reversed and John Stones was in Mings place, my money would be on Stones getting pelters and the media saying his run of form is over, too good to last, back to his old ways. Smith, Terry, Media pundits, go fuck yerself

That coverage on BT was he worst yet. Hostile towards City from the start to the end. The commentary team were dire, just giggling and swapping childish stories with each other when they weren't willing Villa to win. They couldn't even get the City scorer's name right. It is amazing that someone as stupid as Ferdinand gets a gig on TV. He makes Savage look like a genius.
I actually thought the commentator (Adam Summerton) was alright last night, despite his mistake with the goalscorer’s name. Made a pleasant change from Ian Darke and Darren Fletcher at least. McManaman was a bit of a dick as always. The studio team (Humphreys, Ferdinand, Walton) were appalling though. Unbelievably bitter about the City win, and gave us absolutely no credit for what was a really good performance. Fuck them.

I like the bit about being permanently offside. I suppose it's the natural conclusion if those ignorant of the rules insist that Rodri is offside when he challenges Mings. Then eventually the entire team could be permanently offside and could take no further part in the game. Then the ignorant pundits would complain even more and disappear up their own back sides.
My thoughts exactly the game word end up with 2 goalkeepers on the pitch.
Luckily for us we would win everything as Eddie is the best footballing keeper ...
but that's not fair ....you couldn't make it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.