Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Eddie first came the club realised he could ping a ball straight to Aguero. They also knew the offside law and that you couldn't be offside from a goal kick. It was amazing how many players and pundits didn't know the law and said it was offside. They quickly learnt. Maybe City's backroom boys make sure our players know the laws of the game?

My heart sinks every-time I hear Steve McManaman is announced as the co-commentator on our games.

How do we lobby BT to get him off our televised matches?

When Eddie first came the club realised he could ping a ball straight to Aguero. They also knew the offside law and that you couldn't be offside from a goal kick. It was amazing how many players and pundits didn't know the law and said it was offside. They quickly learnt.
Embarrassing, unprofessional cunts.

Ha, even by their standards it seemed particularly bad yesterday.
I don't buy into much of the "media agenda" stuff, but they got caught on a narrative yesterday that they couldn't get off. They were responding to the Villa manager, and then responding to each other. The newspapers were all a lot more controlled about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.