Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
or this

And look who's in the assistant refs ear having a go and trying to intimidate him, who was probably pointing out to Twattenberg that it should be disallowed for Nani handballing it.

not the same as Rodri, as Rodri did nothing wrong unlike the utd player that handballed the ball, the utd player knew he had cheated by handball and that caused the confusion. ;)

I was going to come in and say it's worth pointing out the BBC didn't even mention the "controversy" in their headline or paid it any attention in the match report, they simply said something dismissive like "Mings was wrong, Rodri was not offside".

But when I went to link the piece this morning and dig out the quote, I noticed they've changed it significantly and added 2 articles about the decision.
You’ve made me click on the BBC website again mate, which is something I didn’t want to do. But on the main BBC Football page, these 3 headlines are featured prominently (within the first 10 articles).

0Wv1QXx.jpg

BLhkQdi.jpg

‘farcical Man City goal’

‘it’s a rubbish law’

‘did you get juggling balls for Christmas?’

‘pathetic decision’

If there’s anyone left that can’t see what’s going on, or think that the BBC report fairly and honestly on us, then I really don’t know what to say.

The factual headline would be; ‘The Laws on Offside, why Man City’s goal stood’.

They are literally the Sun, Star, Guardian, Mail level of click bait - and we have to pay for it.

or this

And look who's in the assistant refs ear having a go and trying to intimidate him, who was probably pointing out to Twattenberg that it should be disallowed for Nani handballing it.

Nah. No whistle. Keeper with ball in his hands. Ref had played advantage.

I was going to come in and say it's worth pointing out the BBC didn't even mention the "controversy" in their headline or paid it any attention in the match report, they simply said something dismissive like "Mings was wrong, Rodri was not offside".

But when I went to link the piece this morning and dig out the quote, I noticed they've changed it significantly and added 2 articles about the decision.
One of the articles is titled "Its a Rubbish Law". If City win the league it will be "it's a rubbish league anyway" or "football is rubbish game anyway".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.