Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else noticed?

On the plus side.

The Liverpool Echo, Aldridge, Collymore, Red Men TV, and all the other Liverpool Internet properganda websites have gone very quite over the last few weeks.

It makes a refreshing change not seeing their headline links banging on about Liverpool all over News Now Man City. Especially the f***ing Liverpool Echo.(what an apt name)

I could be wrong here but didn't Rio Ferdinand's defence to his drug test avoidance charge involve his phone records showing him at the Trafford Centre at the time? That was used to support his argument that he'd inadvertently forgotten the test.

Pure speculation of course and it doesn't matter now but imagine if that record had been altered to hide the fact he'd been at Carrington or Old Trafford at the time? I guess that's the sort of thing they're looking at.
Didn't Eyal provide a statement confirming him their or the like at the time or have I been watching too much Bergerac?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.