Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did hear of some comment made by the urologist who was (allegedly!) "consulted" by Rio on the day of the missed drug test. At the outset I should say : I am absolutely convinced that Rio ( a man of absolutely unimpeachable character ) and Man U ( TWGFC ) would never never collude in a cover-up. So ......
1. Rio is called up to give an immediate drug test but he "forgets" to attend.
2. He departs Carrington but is in telephone contact with Man U. ( this is where the telephone records come into play)
3. The club puts him in touch with the urologist.
4. Rio explains the potential problem and the urologist advises that he would fail the drug test and that the substance
would take 24 hours to clear his system (allegedly! )
5. So Rio goes AWOL for 24 hours before turning up at Carrington the following morning -full of remorse for his "forgetfulness" and is then able to provide a now negative test .
Nevertheless Rio is charged -presumably with (suspiciously) missing the original test and gets a 6 month ban ( over the summer months ) whereas -if I recall correctly - a Chelsea GoalKeeper got a 12 month ban for "abusing" banned substances. I repeat that I have nothing but admiration for Man U and consider them (TWGFC) to be a beacon of incorruptible integrity in an otherwise rotten industry and I fervently hope that if the true record of these phone-calls on that day ever come to light then they do nothing to alter my good opinion of the two parties.

I see Garth has 3 scum players in his team of the week following their goalless draw with the leagues current shit form team, and their 2 1 battering of bottom 3 Fulham
Jordan Henderson’s also in it WTF! And “I nearly put Alisson in it” I think he is genuinely trolling now

So not really comparable, Dias is clearly ahead of where Van Dijk was at the same point.

So where are all the calls for him to be in the running for the Ballon d’Or?

What can be the reason he is not being talked about for any awards as yet, couldn’t be as simple as he wears the wrong colour shirt, surely not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.