Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Merson: Liverpool response can confirm greatness'

I mean what the fuck is that headline? What is it?

They haven't scored in 4 or 5 games, look dead on their feet, have zero confidence yet these cunts at sky sports turn it all on it's head and come out with this fuckin tripe.

I'm sure when we had our iffy start to the season sky sports was saying pep was finished.

Doesn't surprise me one iota.

Has anyone else noticed?

On the plus side.

The Liverpool Echo, Aldridge, Collymore, Red Men TV, and all the other Liverpool Internet properganda websites have gone very quite over the last few weeks.

It makes a refreshing change not seeing their headline links banging on about Liverpool all over News Now Man City. Especially the f***ing Liverpool Echo.(what an apt name
It will be interesting to see the gossip and who the red scousers actually sign post their City hacking.

'Merson: Liverpool response can confirm greatness'

I mean what the fuck is that headline? What is it?

They haven't scored in 4 or 5 games, look dead on their feet, have zero confidence yet these cunts at sky sports turn it all on it's head and come out with this fuckin tripe.

I'm sure when we had our iffy start to the season sky sports was saying pep was finished.

Doesn't surprise me one iota.
Sigh.. Paul Merson I mean what’s the point?

The story is behind a paywall, but The Times has tweeted this copy of its back page, which contains a decent chunk of the article:

The part that isn't on the back page goes on to discuss the police having allegedly obtained a witness statement from a former employee of an 'intermediary data provider' with regard to the billing of a top football agent. It's claimed that information from such providers is accepted by football tribunals, whereas in the criminal courts the only billing data that can be given as evidence is that supplied by mobile networks themselves.

Some of these intermediaries are said to offer billing adjustment services as one of their selling points, and the above witness statement supposedly details correspondence with the top agent in this regard in the context of a dispute with a player that was to be considered by an FA tribunal. A colleague of the witness allegedly made changes to data that was going to be presented as evidence to the tribunal.

Once stuff like this starts being looked into, you never know what else will come out and who'll be affected. However, based on the above, I really don't think that there are any grounds to suspect that MCFC are involved unless/until we receive further information to that effect, and panicky speculation to the contrary (of which I've seen a bit on Twitter) doesn't particularly help anyone IMO.

I’m just waiting for the inquiry into the illegal trade in superpowered ventolin inhalers to break.

I’ve long thought Paul Merson is now a paid up member of Liverpool’s PR department. You know, paid up on the QT. As in the QT, the Liverpool way.

He’s gone from not being arsed about Liverpool ever, to supporting them and defending them as much as he can. It’s a complete 360 turnaround for no reason whatsoever, apart from.....

We all know how certain clubs approach media and internet influencers, ex-footballers, who‘ve managed to stay relevant, and have kept their TV jobs(cough!), as well as writing in the papers, etc.

I’ve long thought Paul Merson is now a paid up member of Liverpool’s PR department. You know, paid up on the QT. As in the QT, the Liverpool way.

He’s gone from not being arsed about Liverpool ever, to supporting them and defending them as much as he can. It’s a complete 360 turnaround for no reason whatsoever, apart from.....

We all know how certain clubs approach media and internet influencers, ex-footballers, who‘ve managed to stay relevant, and have kept their TV jobs(cough!), as well as writing in the papers, etc.
Cheaper to pay him in coke than cash as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.