Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be wrong here but didn't Rio Ferdinand's defence to his drug test avoidance charge involve his phone records showing him at the Trafford Centre at the time? That was used to support his argument that he'd inadvertently forgotten the test.

Pure speculation of course and it doesn't matter now but imagine if that record had been altered to hide the fact he'd been at Carrington or Old Trafford at the time? I guess that's the sort of thing they're looking at.
I thought it was because he claimed his phone was turned off when the drug tester tried contacting him but records showed it was on and he kept declining the calls

Can someone tell me all the top European teams Danny Murphy has managed. He was so insightful and knowledgeable throughout the game. He knew where Cheltenham were going wrong, he never stopped giving City advice, the man is a tactical genius.

Or a know nowt gobshite

Can someone tell me all the top European teams Danny Murphy has managed. He was so insightful and knowledgeable throughout the game. He knew where Cheltenham were going wrong, he never stopped giving City advice, the man is a tactical genius.

Or a know nowt gobshite
He’s a silly so and so, but he tells a great anecdote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.