Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media are full of them BM.,

Spit, Ratboy, Hoddle, Shearer, Linkeker, McManaman, Ferdinand, Scholes, Owen, Keane, Savage to name but a few..

The only guy with any credibility who's on regularly and is worth listening to in my opinion is Souness..

Hoddle, Keane, Ratboy, Scholes and Shearer between them won the square root of fcuk all as managers but funnily enough know exactly where Pep's going wrong every week..

I'll cut Hoddle some slack as he got Swindon Town promoted once.. not quite your clean sweep of domestic trophies Pep has on his CV amongst a shit load of other stuff but obviously more than enough for him to offer his insight into where Pep's going wrong every time he comments on us..

The rest of the above haven't got the balls to give management a go but are all obviously CL, PL and multiple cup winning managers in waiting..!

I disagree about Lineker, he’s always loved Pep and been full of praise of our style of play. The Barca link may be a bit of that.

It says something when my 12 year old asks why the commentators hate us
My wife has started noticing it every game now too. She's not into football and barely looks up from her phone while the games are on, and I've never previously mentioned the anti City agenda to her, but every game now she's questioning the attitudes of the commentators towards City.

How does that boring,clueless, biased scouse twat Murphy continue to get the gig on MOTD?
Only on there as he's part of the scouse mafia and wouldn't get near a microphone based on talent alone.
Offers zero insight and not professional enough to hide his obvious hatred towards us.
Visibly gutted when we scored.
Fuck off Murphy you oxygen thief and take that other useless, smarmy twat Lineker with you.
He wouldn’t get near a microphone because he would Nick the fucker.

Half the money from programme sales is to go to the charity Rashford got involved in, Fayre Share. Most people don't know the name of the charity because everyone its always about St Marcus, which doesn't seem fair but the volunteers press on regardless as they always have done.
And if course no mention will be made by Silly Sally, Naga MFC or indeed anyone about the brilliant gesture by Cheltenham Town FC because although they play in red they don't have an amazing PR man working his little cotton socks off to ensure maximum free publicity. Perhaps Sir Marcus could give the club a passing mention when he is next on TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.