Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me all the top European teams Danny Murphy has managed. He was so insightful and knowledgeable throughout the game. He knew where Cheltenham were going wrong, he never stopped giving City advice, the man is a tactical genius.

Or a know nowt gobshite

The media are full of them BM.,

Spit, Ratboy, Hoddle, Shearer, Linkeker, McManaman, Ferdinand, Scholes, Owen, Keane, Savage to name but a few..

The only guy with any credibility who's on regularly and is worth listening to in my opinion is Souness..

Hoddle, Keane, Ratboy, Scholes and Shearer between them won the square root of fcuk all as managers but funnily enough know exactly where Pep's going wrong every week..

I'll cut Hoddle some slack as he got Swindon Town promoted once.. not quite your clean sweep of domestic trophies Pep has on his CV amongst a shit load of other stuff but obviously more than enough for him to offer his insight into where Pep's going wrong every time he comments on us..

The rest of the above haven't got the balls to give management a go but are all obviously CL, PL and multiple cup winning managers in waiting..!

Cheltenham chairman interviewed at halftime just mentioned it, and City fans' part in it.
Half the money from programme sales is to go to the charity Rashford got involved in, Fayre Share. Most people don't know the name of the charity because everyone its always about St Marcus, which doesn't seem fair but the volunteers press on regardless as they always have done.

That crisp eating jug eared twat sounded a bit hoarse after the game. No doubt been shouting his lung out for Cheltenham.
He makes a lot of snide remarks and pretends it's just "humorous banter". 1 or 2 seasons ago, on MOTD he was belittling Shearer with "He has zero FA cup winner's medals". Thinking himself a wit, he then turned to Ian Wright with "Who as six times as many". Think about it smart-arse, what is 6 x 0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.