Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough. Does she ever do commentaries as opposed to studio punditry ?

Nevin - I find it hard to understand what he's saying - especially pre lockdown when there was lots of crowd noise. Definitely no favourite of mine.
She does a lot of commentary on BBC radio. I think it’s part of the BBC lgbqt agenda of diversity. Pat Nevin if you can get past the accent a lot of his commentaries are factual and accurate observations as opposed to bitter partisan anti City rubbish a lot of the others dish out.

And if course no mention will be made by Silly Sally, Naga MFC or indeed anyone about the brilliant gesture by Cheltenham Town FC because although they play in red they don't have an amazing PR man working his little cotton socks off to ensure maximum free publicity. Perhaps Sir Marcus could give the club a passing mention when he is next on TV.
I was pleased to see the positive attitude of blues on here towards CTFC despite the biased BBC commentary and the poor ref. A lot of blues will have a soft spot for them long after the media has moved on to other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.