Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avoided fa cup shock, escaped losing - anything to avoid the words win or won it seems.
And late goals seems to have become a dirty expression. Except when scored in somewhat dubious circumstances by teams in red when they are spoken in awe with words like 'resilience' and 'fight to the end.'

Last edited:
Good morning Eccles Blue and cheeky bids. Glad to see l am not the only one awake early on a cold Sunday morning. I have BBC Breakfast on in background. No major complaints so far although l did switch off mentally when OGS was on. I keep picturing him and Lingard wearing that Smurf style hat on that Pep wore but with it suiting them perfectly.

Fucking take that back. He's a bloody hero. Without him we wouldn't have got out of Division Two that season and who knows where we'd be now. Almost certainly not the most successful team in the land over the last decade, with the Premier League points record, a unique domestic treble, the greatest manager in the world etc etc. Some people have no gratitude, no respect, no understanding of the club's history.

What? You meant Clinton Morrison? Sorry, as you were ;-)
Either way, I do like that particular term being reserved for Wio as I believe it to be the perfect comparison........

Dion Dublin getting all carried away mentioning the Cheltenham captain and how he drove his team to victory. Sorry to spoil your hopes Dion but erm.....they lost.
And the Dumb Blond doing the Sports news on BBC just gone 6:30.
Cheltenham led Manchester City 1 - 0 for over 80 minutes.

Not sure but I think the BBC overturned the result and gave the game to Cheltenham.

Not Media but the new "Kick Off Set" Character on the lead page on Fortnite shows a girl in a City top.

He makes a lot of snide remarks and pretends it's just "humorous banter". 1 or 2 seasons ago, on MOTD he was belittling Shearer with "He has zero FA cup winner's medals". Thinking himself a wit, he then turned to Ian Wright with "Who as six times as many". Think about it smart-arse, what is 6 x 0?
I'm sh1t at maths and even I got that one........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.