Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hear, hear. Can't say more at the moment but some of that lot are a bunch of utter shitstains and you will find out just how bad they are in time.
I looked up who was on their national committee. It includes:
  • Kelly Cates
  • Jonathan Liew
  • Alyson Rudd
  • Jacqui Oatley
  • Sam Cunningham
  • Darren Lewis
With a fine, upstanding bunch like that at the helm, I'm sure the FWA is in good hands.

Shower of shit cunts right there

The FWA is complaining that some people are being just beastly to sports journalists.
Of course, Paul McCarthy refuses to acknowledge any personal responsibility or culpability the conduct of his members might have in attracting hostile responses.
Perhaps not declaring war on an entire fanbase while gleefully churning out biased, chronically uninformed clickbait to appeal to their rivals might be a start. You know, like say the FWA retweeting Ronay’s obvious trolling effort about Foden

Oh the irony.

Worst game of football I've seen in a long time!!! Even went to make tea during 2nd half as bored shitless. The usual red shirt media hammering City players. Foden wasn't Messi but did ok on debut. Thing is he plays alongside world class players at City but has to plod along with Ward-Prowse, Rice and Dier with England. Why is no-one having a go at Sancho, the so-called wonderkid worth over £100m and saviour of the Rags who made no impression on the game at all. Kane was 2 yards short. Rice would be better playing RU and Dier is aptly named. Walker is better off jacking it in and concentrating on keeping his place at City.
I would keep Ward-Prowse. He suffered like Foden. Rice not sure about and Dier isn’t up to it, technically or mentally. Gomez is the same as Dier.

Grealish should be in that team. I think Foden would enjoy playing with him.

Sancho did nothing again but he's the go to glory boy for that old fool Tyler.
Didn't he refer to him as 5he Dortmund Destroyer or some other oyld tripe.
I did hear that comment.
hes not worth the figure bandied about. And that’s why I hope Utd find the money to buy him.

I would keep Ward-Prowse. He suffered like Foden. Rice not sure about and Dier isn’t up to it, technically or mentally. Gomez is the same as Dier.

Grealish should be in that team. I think Foden would enjoy playing with him.
I thought Rice and Ward-Prowse spent the whole game passing the ball five yards sideways or back. They seemed to have no influence on the game and an unwillingness to attempt to go forward. Perhaps it's a lack of confidence. But if you can't be confident against Iceland then I don't think there is an international future for you. Dier was just as bad. He seems to have gone backwards as a player. At least Grealish is an attacking player with a touch of arrogance.

I thought Rice and Ward-Prowse spent the whole game passing the ball five yards sideways or back. They seemed to have no influence on the game and an unwillingness to attempt to go forward. Perhaps it's a lack of confidence. But if you can't be confident against Iceland then I don't think there is an international future for you. Dier was just as bad. He seems to have gone backwards as a player. At least Grealish is an attacking player with a touch of arrogance.
I think ward prowse is better than that but Was stuck with rice.
I think prowse is decent but I have to concede that it maybe too much asking him to unlock a packed defence.

southgate is probably the best of a bad bunch but is still not good enough to manage England.
Strange some of the players selected. I’m starting to think that England manager doesn’t select the players and they are picked by the FA committee.

How the fuck can it be a shit penalty if it goes in exactly how he planned it to?
Balls of steel our Raheem. Had the keeper stood still and stopped it with his cock then yes, he'd deserve a bit of grief.
He didn't, he dived just as was calculated so was a pretty fucking great pen.

The Iceland pen was shite, you know, the one that missed..
Apparently some outraged dippers are claiming Raz was lucky with his spot kick. I suppose they believe Iceland's missed chance was technically better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.