Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always good for the soul, and we could accommodate any reverse. In fact, I suspect that a majority of City fans would have expected to lose against Halifax - it's what we did. Feet were always planted firmly on solid ground supporting City. Never any talk of winning anything, let alone doubles. Just think from Halifax to The Fourmidables - some fuckin' journey!

Tell me about it.. We lost 9 league games last season, back then I'd have sold off one of my kidneys for 9 effin' wins in a season..!

Those were the days, my friend
We thought they'd never end.....

Tune..!

There was an innocence about that era or so it seemed to a 16 year old boy back then..

We got stiffed against the dippers in the LC semi but on the whole it seemed like an even playing field compared to the croc of biased, bent, red shirted favoritism that gets dished up these days..

That, coupled with the posse of ex players and hangers on, blowing plumes of smoke up the dippers and rags arses along with SKY and BT, all fearful of stepping out of line and painting them in a negative light, is sickening to witness..

I'm convinced we only won the stuff we have because we were brilliant..

In 2018 and 19 we were untouchable, the only way to compete with us was to implement VAR and fcuk us over..

That's my take things anyway ...

Maybe I need to take my blue tinted glasses off and get with the program..!

Fcuk that, VAR is the modern day Alf Gray but on a much grander scale ..!

Keep the faith..!

Last edited:
Tune..!

There was an innocence about that era or so it seemed to a 16 year old boy back then..

We got stiffed against the dippers in the LC semi but on the whole it seemed like an even playing field compared to the croc of biased, bent, red shirted favoritism that gets dished up these days..

That, coupled with the posse of ex players and hangers on, blowing plumes of smoke up the dippers and rags arses along with SKY and BT, all fearful of stepping out of line and painting them in a negative light, is sickening to witness..

In 2018 and 19 we were untouchable, the only way to complete with us was to implement VAR and fcuk us over..

Keep the faith..!
No. In my opinion you are very much, fucking spot on.

Tune..!

In 2018 and 19 we were untouchable, the only way to complete with us was to implement VAR and fcuk us over..

Keep the faith..!
As Pep has been alluding to, we were ’Incredible’.

Tune..!

Keep the faith..!
My memory may be playing tricks on me, but my recollection is that Kevin Reeves scored a perfectly good goal which was disallowed for some unknown reason and (here's the bit I may be making up) the Dippers took a quick free kick and scored. Whatever, we was robbed. The difference nowadays is that VAR gives the bastards in charge two bites at the stuff City cherry.

Article about Steve Daley and his time at City
Where in the West Midlands are you based? Quoting from the Expross and Stir narrows Midlands Blue to West Midlands Blue. I thought of Black Country Blue for my username being based in Stourbridge but I didn't. This is the quality of post you get two bottles of red wine into the early hours of a Friday morning.

My memory may be playing tricks on me, but my recollection is that Kevin Reeves scored a perfectly good goal which was disallowed for some unknown reason and (here's the bit I may be making up) the Dippers took a quick free kick and scored. Whatever, we was robbed. The difference nowadays is that VAR gives the bastards in charge two bites at the stuff City cherry.

Just as I remember it..

In fact when they scored, I genuinely thought it was 1-1 as I'd been under a pile of bodies in the Kippax when Kevin scored and had just resurfaced..

It's too early in the morning to start calling the dippers out for being cheating, bent ***** even back then,.... so I'll bite my tongue ..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.