Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm convinced we only won the stuff we have because we were brilliant..

Fcuk that, VAR is the modern day Alf Gray but on a much grander scale ..!

Keep the faith..!
Dead right, BIll. Even in the title winning seasons there was a feeling among the FOCs from CBL3 that we needed four goals by half time to take it out of the fuckin' ref's hands, and three of them had to be clean as whistle strikes with ne'er a hint of anything, absolutely fuckin' nothin', that the ref could point to in order to award a defensive free kick.

My ERO has been watchin' The Daniel Mourinho show and he got me thinking with one episode that it was wholly centred on the Haringay 2-0 against the Champions. I looked up at one point and saw Sergio clattered, and the ref not pointing to the spot. I said, WHAT! THAT'S A FUCKIN' STONER. IS HE NOT GIVING THAT! After some deliberation, which is in stark contrast to the pens Oliver, Mason, The Alty Tit award (world record held by the latter - 1.9 secs from contact to whistle!) we got the pen, which naturally Gundog emulated the one David Silva took - ball didn't travel more than 7mph and Lloris (another Best Keeper in the World saved it and VAR promptly fucked us over when we got fouled again by Another Best Keeper in the World and it didn't see a foul, and The Narf Landan Cockerels (emphasis on the first syllable!) run out 2-0. Two fuckin' shots and 2-0. How many shots did we have, I asked my ERO. There wasn't an answer, but I suspect it was double figures. Mourinho was COCK-a hoop! But we had the last laugh - Norwich turfed 'em out of the cup on pens!!

Tune..!

There was an innocence about that era or so it seemed to a 16 year old boy back then..

We got stiffed against the dippers in the LC semi but on the whole it seemed like an even playing field compared to the croc of biased, bent, red shirted favoritism that gets dished up these days..

That, coupled with the posse of ex players and hangers on, blowing plumes of smoke up the dippers and rags arses along with SKY and BT, all fearful of stepping out of line and painting them in a negative light, is sickening to witness..

In 2018 and 19 we were untouchable, the only way to compete with us was to implement VAR and fcuk us over..

That's my take things anyway ...

Maybe I need to take my blue tinted glasses off and get with the program..!

Keep the faith..!
Now you've done it. I still have nightmares after his performance. No cheese for me tonight now.

Tune..!

There was an innocence about that era or so it seemed to a 16 year old boy back then..

We got stiffed against the dippers in the LC semi but on the whole it seemed like an even playing field compared to the croc of biased, bent, red shirted favoritism that gets dished up these days..

That, coupled with the posse of ex players and hangers on, blowing plumes of smoke up the dippers and rags arses along with SKY and BT, all fearful of stepping out of line and painting them in a negative light, is sickening to witness..

In 2018 and 19 we were untouchable, the only way to compete with us was to implement VAR and fcuk us over..

That's my take things anyway ...

Maybe I need to take my blue tinted glasses off and get with the program..!

Keep the faith..!
Great post Bill.

Where in the West Midlands are you based? Quoting from the Expross and Stir narrows Midlands Blue to West Midlands Blue. I thought of Black Country Blue for my username being based in Stourbridge but I didn't. This is the quality of post you get two bottles of red wine into the early hours of a Friday morning.
Watched the United, Everton 4-4 game in The Cross At Oldswindford before heading over to Molineux to watch us beat Wolves in April 2012! What an afternoon!

BBC football page is great this morning. First story is Aguero out till November then a bit further down Sane scores and assists two in Bayern 8 nil win.

Brilliant!

Just open my Google news app to find 3 stories from yesterday in the muen as lead this morning !

View attachment 2609
When opened my new phone a bit ago, l got, totally uninvited and certainly unwanted, a google page with an article about OGS saying Uniteds sending was not planned with three more rags stories below. Nothing else. I got rid of it quickly so l dont know if it was MUEN related like yours.
Can anybody advise how to stop this shite occurring? ( l suspect you don't know like me either)

When opened my new phone a bit ago, l got, totally uninvited and certainly unwanted, a google page with an article about OGS saying Uniteds sending was not planned with three more rags stories below. Nothing else. I got rid of it quickly so l dont know if it was MUEN related like yours.
Can anybody advise how to stop this shite occurring? ( l suspect you don't know like me either)

Like you I dont know how to stop it, it guess muen must pay Google news app to put their stories on there. I dont mind the google news app its self just dont want the sport pages to be full of utd and dippers

Last edited:
Like you I dont know how to stop it, it guess muen must pay Google news app to put their stories on there. I dont mind the google news app its self just dont want the sport pages to be full of utd and dippers
Exactly. On top of that l got the BBC Breakfast gushing about Liverpool's new 'bargain' (not sure what today's price is quoted at) and more gushing about that big girls blouse and his stupid heart gesture to Spurs but a clip of Lampard in blue saying how good he is plus just in case there are any complaints a quote that United had shown some interest but didn't want him 'this year'.
Strangely they didn't squeeze Arsenal in or us (as usual).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.