Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
absolute pisstake

"curtis jones dazzles", "liverpool hit SEVEN", "match wasn't short of any screamers", "rampant reserves turned on the style", etc

"showed football lacks compassion", "wrong to humiliate their lower league opponents", "just plain wrong", "sad to witness", "did not deserve what city put them through", "what good will come of it?", "doesn't enhance city's reputation", "what a shame", "kicking someone when they were down", "wasn't good to see", "real people with human emotions", "butchered to death", "nobody is impressed"

the difference being we were playing a side who had just been relegated from the championship (tier 2).

and they were playing a side who spent most of the last decade in the conference (tier 5).
A group of us met the Burton players in The Malmaison a few months afterward as they were invited to any City match they chose. To a man they were effusive about the occasion and moreover, the behaviour of our team, management and board. Pep and some of the players spent a long time with them afterwards . They didn’t feel sorry for themselves and really enjoyed the occasion .
Was talking to one of the full backs who said , and I quote.
” I was blowing out of my arse chasing Sané this way and that and was dead chuffed to see him substituted. Then I saw Bernardo Silva warming up “
Nice group of lads despite being led by Nigel Clough .

Until the club change their policy of turning the other cheek, it will always be the case.

But , we as supporters need to toughen up with the press, if the press are talking about us, it means we are doing things right, even if the press is negative.

It's when they don't speak, that's the time to worry.

You are Oscar Wilde, and I claim my 5 guineas .....

Just been reading the daily fail online and the Paris police have arrested a terror suspect who knifed people yesterday outside the Harry hebdo offices and he was clad in a man city kit. Waiting now for the wankfest the media will throw our way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.