Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactely as I remember it. Fergies home grown boys playing the Utd way for the love of the shirt.5-1 down trying desperately to score four goals in one minute.

Always remember 2-1 win that day would have meant at the end of the season out records would have been exactely the same. Points Gd goals for and against. Those extra goals in the 6-1 won us the league.

Me too. Attacking and leaving themselves exposed to be Dzekoed

What I remember was getting a phone call whilst being driven up the M1 by my ERO. As the game had just finished Mrs Ewing said to turn on the radio - I didn't listen to the commentary as I have a fear that if I watch or listen to a Rag game they will score - and ERO asked if I knew the score. I said that I had heard we were ahead at HT but I hadn't heard the score. YOU DON'T KNOW THE SCORE? No, I said. And then he started MANUre 1 - at which I interrupted and said "Oh, at least we got a draw'!

Nothing like the RDAHMeedya in 'revisionist' mode. An article next week probably will be telling us the the 1-6 and 7-2 yesterday were really 1-1 draws.
Good old ERO....

Has any journo came out to say Villa were disrespectful and should have stopped scoring ???

My guess is by lunchtime today any mention of the game even happening will have been wiped away.

There is some major fucking hurt in the media this morning and they will want to move on quickly.

Since WBA are the only premiership team to have conceded more goals than Liverpool so far this season, perhaps the constant criticism of City's defence will ease somewhat, as the media discuss the failings of their back 4 - or perhaps not. Seems VVD is still the best defender in the world & City have thrown away £400 million with out finding a single decent defender.

Last edited:
i was gutted Murphy wasn’t on MOTD last night... probably phoned in sick.... I notice Jenas was running the Mane being out narrative... of course if football wasn’t so bent Mane would be serving a 3 match ban.

From the athletic....

We’ve seen Manchester United lose 1-6 at Old Trafford during Ferguson’s era, of course. But that 2011 defeat to Manchester City was very different – three concessions in stoppage time, when United had been piling men forward in a desperate attempt to produce a typically unlikely comeback. The scoreboard said 1-6, but the performance was perhaps 1-3.

Hmmmm....anyone else remember the game as this?

From the athletic....

We’ve seen Manchester United lose 1-6 at Old Trafford during Ferguson’s era, of course. But that 2011 defeat to Manchester City was very different – three concessions in stoppage time, when United had been piling men forward in a desperate attempt to produce a typically unlikely comeback. The scoreboard said 1-6, but the performance was perhaps 1-3.

Hmmmm....anyone else remember the game as this?
That's written by a rag ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.