Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was gutted Murphy wasn’t on MOTD last night... probably phoned in sick.... I notice Jenas was running the Mane being out narrative... of course if football wasn’t so bent Mane would be serving a 3 match ban.
He's on Talkshite now. The discussion "Should the PL be stopped because of further Covid 19 outbreaks?"

Absolute bull**it,evra on sky yesterday tryed to do the same saying Jonny Evans got sent of after 10 mins and it was only Utd constant attacking that led to the flood of goals at the end !!

I watched the whole rerun and indeed Evans went after 10 mins -but in the second half !

also apart from fletchers goal , Utd only had 1 other attempt on our goal ! I think it was Hernandez with a harmless header over the bar

we was 3-0 up and cruising , the ‘ole’ was out
It’s just that we decided to put them to sleep in the final few minutes !!

marvellous , marvellous day !

happy memories

From the athletic....

We’ve seen Manchester United lose 1-6 at Old Trafford during Ferguson’s era, of course. But that 2011 defeat to Manchester City was very different – three concessions in stoppage time, when United had been piling men forward in a desperate attempt to produce a typically unlikely comeback. The scoreboard said 1-6, but the performance was perhaps 1-3.

Hmmmm....anyone else remember the game as this?
Yeah he’s right- the score line was misleading.....
....it should have been ten!!

From the athletic....

We’ve seen Manchester United lose 1-6 at Old Trafford during Ferguson’s era, of course. But that 2011 defeat to Manchester City was very different – three concessions in stoppage time, when United had been piling men forward in a desperate attempt to produce a typically unlikely comeback. The scoreboard said 1-6, but the performance was perhaps 1-3.

Hmmmm....anyone else remember the game as this?
Total fake news. Edin should have had four goals. Even before he came on we could have been 3-0 up at half time. Micah was hacked down in the box, but no pen. It was a massacre and the stats proved it afterwards. As the song says: "It should have been ten."

The athletic was always going to be a bunch of shit, they moved aggressively to sign up journalists and promised more money but the crux of that was they needed to boost traffic as much as they can.
What does that mean?
I'll tell you one thing, it doesn't mean they're suddenly going to start reporting fairly and equally, they'll do what they all do and chase the red wave.

Cunts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.