Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
A draw between the two evil empires on Sunday, followed by a win for us v Palace, will see us leading on ppg. The PL only have 2 options with Covid increasing... carry on regardless or cancel. They can’t have a break like last season, because of the Euros.
There’s no way the Euros are going to take place - no way

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet.
'Why Klopp is a decade ahead of the game'

That does say decade doesn't it?
Two trophies in 5 years at the tramps?

This must mean pep is into the next century yeah? 100 points, domestic clean sweep, the odd trophy in 7 or 8?

Can't stop laughing at the buttering up of this goofy fucker.
"Empathy"... is that the name of Jurgen's special drink?

Hahahaha that is one of the worst things Ive ever read, complete with obligatory snide dig at Pep and no comparison of their respective achievements. Dearie me
No piss taking over the phrase 'holistic approach' as there was when it was first mentioned bt City.
The journos didn't understand what it meant so decided to mock it to cover their ignorance

Going back in time, Duncan Edwards had been associated with the Wolves player development system for some time before Busby stepped in and offered to buy a house for his parents if he signed for United.

Edwards was a far better player that Giggs ever was, although his career was cut short by the Munich air crash.

My father was a Wolves supporter and hated United for that action. I am sure that this was repeated with other members of the Busby Babes.
Another shocking case was Peter Lorimer about 1960. His dad was offered £5,000 cash if Peter signed for the rags. Now in 1960 £5,000 was about 10 years' worth of the average industrial wage. His dad at first agreed but then changed his mind. Peter went on to have a great career with Leeds and Scotland but this episode is usually brushed under the carpet. Busby claimed he knew nothing about this offer which, given then size of the bung, strains credibility.

A draw between the two evil empires on Sunday, followed by a win for us v Palace, will see us leading on ppg. The PL only have 2 options with Covid increasing... carry on regardless or cancel. They can’t have a break like last season, because of the Euros.
I agree however by the time we get a lead cases will be tumbling down. The peak has been reached in London. It will be reached up here in 2-3 weeks’. They won’t be able to cancel with things moving in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.