Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont mind being on page 8 if they report the match accurately but they have no mention of the penalty incident. Arguably the biggest talking point of the match and they can't be arsed mentioning it. Bizarre.
It wasn't controversial, in that we got the pen, or that it was at the other end and they didn't get it. It was a stoner, so let's gloss over it!

We need to spread this.

“I think we may have the player of the year already. I think Ruben Dias may win it. He’s been outstanding. Bettering Virgil van Dijk's first season stats and turned around City's defence problems. He has had an outstanding affect on the whole team and John Stones in particular”
Have you not heard, according to custis , bruno has won it already.

Wonder if it would have been mebtioned had it been at the other end?
Hmmmmmmmmmm.
To be honest I dont think it would, it is people like you who are suspicious of everything and certain that there is an agenda that is spoiling this forum and football in general. We need to be more honest, take off the Blue tinted specs and accept that our football is boring, our over paid superstars are only here for the money, which as a matter of fact is dirty arab oil money and we have no history. Page 8 and no mention of a clear and obvious stitch up is exactly how it should be.

Know you place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.