Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don’t know of course the details of any offer made to KDB, but if we have offered him a deal which is anything less than a big improvement on his current deal at the same time as quite obviously putting several hundred thousand per week to one side on the Off chance that the little poisonous 5-years-past-his-best dwarf decides to lower himself and play for us (if we offer him an obscene amount of money, natch) then Kev has every right to feel seriously pissed off. I wouldn’t blame him. I’d go so far as to say he would have every right to demand a transfer in that scenario.
If I was Raheem too, approaching my prime years, I would demand contract parity with any future newcomers. Ditto Bernardo. Ditto Aguero. Ditto Dias. Ditto LaPorte.
These are players that have turned up and done it already for City. Week in week out, season in season out.

Signing Messi would be a huge mistake. Let the twat go to PSG if he ever leaves BArca. They need a superstar to elevate their club and their league. We don’t.

Sign Haaland for a fraction of the total cost, plus one more striker.

If we feel the need to sign a mega star, lets go for Ronaldo at least. He’s proven in every league he has played in. A legend of the game. THE legend of the modern game.

Stop chatting shit.

Tomorrows Mirror
Weakened Swansea reserves score the goal of the game but are edged out by a freak one on one finish by 50 Million pound Liverpool reject Raheem Sterling in a 4 goal thriller in South Wales. The Stockport Galacticos lets not forget cheated the poor Swans out of a certain FA cup glory in 2018 thus denying them of a first-ever cup triumph and 10 years of financial stability that an FA cup win provides.
In other news, Ole Gunner Solskjar is ready to tempt boyhood Edgeley Red Phil Foden with a huge pay rise (all earned through the club shop and the Bobby Charlton ticket agency) and the opportunity to take 30 premier league penalties next season, thus Sharing 50% of the reds penalty load with the premier leagues besterest ever ever ever signing Bruno "you know what I mean Arry" Fernandes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.