Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
is Micah slowly turning into Hinchcliffe, the red rodent player of the year, give your head a wobble, trying too hard to be liked by the masses.
It’s very disappointing. Would it be unfair to say he appears to being ‘spit roasted’ between the written press and sky/bt.
He needs to be given proper advise as pandering to the masses will not improve his credibility.

Preston won the League and FA Cup double in 1888-89 and they were the only trophies going at the time - so logically a complete success to be fair (and they probably did it on a diet of fags and booze unlike todays namby-pambies)
The FA cup was a strange competition early on...called the Challenge Cup, winners had a bye to the final...a sort of Community Shield thing.

No doubt winning both trophies available shouldn't be scoffed at but only a few teams/games to win the league and cup dosen't really compare to modern day football.

If he does not tow the party line and continue to be studio jester, yes, possibly, as said he offers little else in my opinion.
Since he started punditry, I always thought he’d be better on soccer Saturday, seems more of a ‘laugh’ and less punditry skills required, not that I’ve wAtched it for years.

That said I like Micha a lot, but just have this nagging thought in my mind that he’s being set up to fall by the media

Since he started punditry, I always thought he’d be better on soccer Saturday, seems more of a ‘laugh’ and less punditry skills required, not that I’ve wAtched it for years.

That said I like Micha a lot, but just have this nagging thought in my mind that he’s being set up to fall by the media
Totally agree, his personality would be perfect for Soccer Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.