Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I recall reading you're complaint. I think it was about an article which wrongly stated alison of Liverpool being the golden globe winner when it was actually Ederson for the year in question.

As someone else pointed, they always understate rather than exaggerate the facts.

I wonder how long it will be before Simon stone corrects his "mistakes". A long time I bet. And when will he make more "mistakes"? In his next article I bet.

Alison has taken up acting, or are you saying he’s an actor playing a goal keeper ?

Yes, I recall reading your complaint. I think it was about an article which wrongly stated alison of Liverpool being the golden glove winner when it was actually Ederson for the year in question.

As Newman pointed out, they always understate rather than exaggerate the facts.

I wonder how long it will be before Simon stone corrects his "mistakes". A long time I bet. And when will he make more "mistakes"? In his next article I bet.

Yea that was my first one this season lol the one I am waiting on now I can even remember what I was complaining about it was so long ago lol, and cant fund it in my email either;)

I remember it's when he said our goalshouldnt have been allowed as the linesman flag was up !! I said you play to the whistle and as an ex pro he should know that ;)

Last edited:
I disagree, the technology is up to it. It’s the way it’s being used that is flawed.

Typically we’re talking video that has 30 frames per second, so freezing action that represents a 30th second can be subjective and may be we could disagree to use the frame before or after, representing a 10th second in total.

I agree the defenders rear most point should be established over these 3 frames, producing a thicker band and ONLY if the attacker is closer to the goal in all 3 frames, never overlapping that thicker band is he deemed offside.

This gives the advantage to the attacker and takes the issue of which frame to use, out of the equation.
I think showing with similar timelines the pass and the one maybe offside should happen as well because it is when the ball is hit not when it leaves the foot, the aforementioned 3 frame showing would help.
Incidentally is it still broadcast as interlaced or p? If I then halve your full frame rate.

Why the fuck are they doing this. We all know Sergio is waning. His time with us is nearly up. We have been using his time when he was injured to experiment. He may stay another year but he will from on only play a bit part. What the media write does not affect me or get me pissed off as every one on here knows Sergios career is coming to an end. Now fuck off Stone or whatever sad rag that wrote it. I will give you a tip Stonsie get some lbuforen gel and massage well into your neck, as it eases the pain off you horrible scrotes looking up the table at us.
Same here, I was under the impression that this was Sergios last season and we were going to wave him off into the sunset as per Spanish Dave.

Every news outlet is running the story about online racist abuse of footballers today. Guess which one they lead with, even showing footage from the game and a quick interview with the player? You've guessed it right, Swansea's Yan Dhanda. They will make sure every negative story somehow shoehorns us in.

How on earth is this a negative story about City?
They manage more times than in any shape or form to be chance to have a picture of our player/s, team or ground in a multitude of articles we have none or little/loose connection too, as long as the story is negative they will more than likely have a City related picture within the article.

All written media and Sky, BT do it, you can obviously ignore it if you wish, but it is always there, and as said before it definitely is not by chance.

They manage more times than in any shape or form to be chance to have a picture of our player/s, team or ground in a multitude of articles we have none or little/loose connection too, as long as the story is negative they will more than likely have a City related picture within the article.

All written media and Sky, BT do it, you can obviously ignore it if you wish, but it is always there, and as said before it definitely is not by chance.

It's a drip feed of negativity, a lot of it subtle but it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.