Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 100% sure it's done on purpose

If have been waiting for over 3 weeks for a response to my last complaint. They have emailed me and told me it will be answered but the are experiencing a higher number of complaints than normal lol I kid you not !!
Aren't the higher number of complaints than normal all from you though? They could just give you a single usual blanket guff reply to save time.

;)

First question again fucked up today some Fraser geezer says to pep if you beat the rags you go 15 points clear I thought he was gonna get up and walk out.

Sergio Aguero: Is Argentine entering final months of Manchester City career?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56257193

Top of the league are we?
The amount of time that's taken him to write, edit and proof that article is far too much than any United fan would want to spend on this or any phantom story. I expect to see the polar opposite in Sat morning's football pages, with a lead on how Utd's academy will bring untold trophies to the club in the next decade... blah, blah, yawn.

Every news outlet is running the story about online racist abuse of footballers today. Guess which one they lead with, even showing footage from the game and a quick interview with the player? You've guessed it right, Swansea's Yan Dhanda. They will make sure every negative story somehow shoehorns us in.
How on earth is this a negative story about City?

How on earth is this a negative story about City?

At first glance it isn't. But in spite of countless online racist incidents lately, it is footage of our game against Swansea they show and the comments of the player involved. Since that incident there has sadly been many more but this is the one they headline on. Maybe I am being a bit paranoid but it does seem they will try and get us into any negative story they can.

I agree technology not up to it.
If both frames or better still the one they use as well as the ones immediately before and after it there would be more fair.
Short of using slo MO cameras like in horse racing finish line accuracy will always be a problem.

I disagree, the technology is up to it. It’s the way it’s being used that is flawed.

Typically we’re talking video that has 30 frames per second, so freezing action that represents a 30th second can be subjective and may be we could disagree to use the frame before or after, representing a 10th second in total.

I agree the defenders rear most point should be established over these 3 frames, producing a thicker band and ONLY if the attacker is closer to the goal in all 3 frames, never overlapping that thicker band is he deemed offside.

This gives the advantage to the attacker and takes the issue of which frame to use, out of the equation.

I am 100% sure it's done on purpose

If have been waiting for over 3 weeks for a response to my last complaint. They have emailed me and told me it will be answered but the are experiencing a higher number of complaints than normal lol I kid you not !!
Yes, I recall reading your complaint. I think it was about an article which wrongly stated alison of Liverpool being the golden glove winner when it was actually Ederson for the year in question.

As Newman pointed out, they always understate rather than exaggerate the facts.

I wonder how long it will be before Simon stone corrects his "mistakes". A long time I bet. And when will he make more "mistakes"? In his next article I bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.