Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

He just won't shut up
498b82000306a4159f2c4f7676700888.jpg

I can tell you he is mad as fuck and is brilliant company.

Has a shit taste in Hawaiian shirts though!

Once took him and Frank Maloney out on the piss in Manchester and we ended up at Fringe Bar in Northern Quarter smashed on Leffe.

Next day they introduce me to my hero Tommy The Hitman Hearns and Manny Steward at the Midland.

Great times.
Thomas "The Hitman" Hearns, the hardest hitting boxer I have ever watched, that over hand right of his was a weapon of mass destruction, and Manny Steward the Kronk Gym Legend, great time you had Tolmie :)

Keys, care to comment?

Thought not, he’s United player. Don’t want to upset United, do you.

1640962954048.jpeg

There’s a bar over here that was rag central and use to use it to watch us a few years ago. The owner was a rag from Salford and had 5 screens showing the games. Went in last night for the first time in a while and it has new owners. Asked the landlord if he was still showing matches and he told me he would be removing his system after the new year because it costs him €500 a month and doesn’t get the foot fall anymore. I said what about all the rags that use to come in? He said the last rag game only one person asked for the rags game and he wasn’t even a fan. Must be boring being a raggie these days.
That’s warmed my heart!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.