Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

He just won't shut up
498b82000306a4159f2c4f7676700888.jpg

He doesn’t seem to grasp that Walker, Stones, Rodri, KDB, Torres, Foden and Grealish (I’ve possibly forgotten others) have all been out for one reason or another over the past few weeks and months. The only reason we look like we cope better, is because we actually play those that are not always 1st choice throughout the season, before there is an injury/covid crisis. We rotate players even if it weakens us, or seems a little left-field at the time - Ake at LB for example.

Liverpool have plenty available in the squad that Klopp only uses when absolutely necessary. Players like Salah and Mane are flogged every week, even against teams they could comfortably beat with squad rotation by bringing in the likes of Firmino or Origi. You’re not telling me that Liverpool don’t have players that can rotate in every now and again to give the like of VVD, TAA, Fabinho, Salah and Mane a rest. Instead Klopp plays them every week, doesn’t give others any games and then when an injury crisis hits it looks much worse than it has to.

Last edited:
I know @SWP's back says that Keys hatred of City is an act for the cameras but I don't think it is. My bars all show the football through Bein and he's long past the playing up for the crowd.
Hes a fucking bitter **** and I probably dislike him more than any other media voice out there.

He is a nothing. Why the angst?

He doesn’t seem to grasp that Walker, Stones, Rodri, KDB, Torres, Foden and Grealish (I’ve possibly forgotten others) have all been out for one reason or another over the past few weeks and months. The only reason we look like we cope better is because we actually play those that are not always 1st choice throughout the season before their is an injury/covid crisis. We rotate players even if it weakens us or seems a little left-field at the time - Ake at LB for example.

Liverpool have plenty available in the squad that Klopp only uses when absolutely necessary. Players like Salah and Mane are flogged every week, even against teams they could comfortably beat with squad rotation by bringing in the likes of Firmino or Origi. You’re not telling me that Liverpool don’t have players that can rotate in every now and again to give the like of VVD, TAA, Fabinho, Salah and Mane a rest. Instead Klopp plays them every week, doesn’t give others any games and then when an injury crisis hits it looks much worse than it has to.
And most importantly Pep doesn’t moan like a woman!! His favourite saying is “it is what it is” & “we will fight for the titles” he doesn’t moan or look for excuses because he knows this will transcend to the players

He doesn’t seem to grasp that Walker, Stones, Rodri, KDB, Torres, Foden and Grealish (I’ve possibly forgotten others) have all been out for one reason or another over the past few weeks and months. The only reason we look like we cope better is because we actually play those that are not always 1st choice throughout the season before their is an injury/covid crisis. We rotate players even if it weakens us or seems a little left-field at the time - Ake at LB for example.

Think tombstone mouth doesn't trust his fringe players, which is solely on him as he's bought them.

We’ve had plenty of both already. But that doesn’t fit his excuse-riddled narrative
Sounds almost like when Pogba, Danny Murphy etc all publicly wished injuries on our squad
Klopp is such a ****, I honestly don't know why some blues think he's a top bloke. Tries saying nice things about us from time to time but I can see right through him, he's just another hater, nothing else

Jurgen.

Pep and City play out games at their own pace and by keeping the ball. The opposing team doing all the running around.

Whereas you burn your team out every season (bar one season) by the time it's December, January, and Febraury.

Perhaps if your team held on to the ball more, passed it about more, instead hoofing it wide to your attacking full backs, and they then hoof it into the box, your players would get more of a rest during each match?

Charge! Hoof! Charge! Hoof!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.