Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

He just won't shut up
498b82000306a4159f2c4f7676700888.jpg

The German Dennis Nilsen can do one.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's trying to make out City are somehow different because we haven't had a major Covid outbreak issue yet.

That aside, he is once again talking about and focusing on City during his press conference.

Manchester City FC, living rent-free in the empty cavity between his two ears.

He's trying to make out City are somehow different because we haven't had a major Covid outbreak issue yet.

That aside, he is once again talking about and focusing on City during his press conference.
Yeah get the last bit,but he also said we deserved to be top,when I saw the comments I thought here we go hinting that we aren’t possibly being truthful over covid tests but once I listened to him that wasn’t the case for me anyhow..

The "big 6" or "top 6" is a very real thing, there's a nearly £200m revenue gap between 6th and 7th, and the top 6 go into European competition.

I always find it a bit weird some fans on here get upset that our rise turned the top 4 into a top 6, as if they expected it to always be a 4 and us doing well would relegate someone.

I'm looking forward to Newcastle making it a top 7, and maybe West Ham's new billionaire owner making it a top 8. The more competition the better at the top.

View attachment 33154
The "big 6" or "top 6" is a very real thing, there's a nearly £200m revenue gap between 6th and 7th, and the top 6 go into European competition.

I always find it a bit weird some fans on here get upset that our rise turned the top 4 into a top 6, as if they expected it to always be a 4 and us doing well would relegate someone.

I'm looking forward to Newcastle making it a top 7, and maybe West Ham's new billionaire owner making it a top 8. The more competition the better at the top.

View attachment 33154
I’m referring to position in the league by merit, I’m not particularly arsed with the above chart you post.

If I stand corrected, Leicester won the league a few years ago and yet are not in that top 6 by your definition.

Your confusing turnover with league position.

And had United’s win last night taken them up into 4th, would the media be reporting that they’d cemented their position into the top 6 or that they’d smashed their way into the top 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.