Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

He just won't shut up
498b82000306a4159f2c4f7676700888.jpg

Let's go Jurgen.
Let's go Jurgen.

Klopp will get his break after this weekend, let's face it it's all he's hankering for with this constant whinging, changed his tone completely from a few weeks ago.
Said it on a different thread a few days ago. They’ll keep pushing until they have one during AFCON so they dont have salah and mane missing too many league games

Or John Stones’ “dream move to Chelsea”…
Said it before, that back page should be on permanent display in the National Football Museum.
It’s a staggering example of how low football journalism in this country has sunk.
They’ve got virtually everything on the page wrong except the date
Did you actually check the date though? ;-)

Just read a story by a journo called Kieran Maguire, about when Pep said players could go on strike if they wanted.
Fair enough he said fans would have no sympathy if they did do it, I agree on that.
But it was this line that annoyed me 'City only have four players missing through illness or injury as they take on Arsenal tomorrow '

So now we're in the wrong for not having a mass covid outbreak at the club, and for protecting our players through rotation.
These pricks will find anything won't they?
By my reckoning City had 10 players out with Covid, 9 last season including Gundo who had a really bad time of it and KDB this season.

Just read a story by a journo called Kieran Maguire, about when Pep said players could go on strike if they wanted.
Fair enough he said fans would have no sympathy if they did do it, I agree on that.
But it was this line that annoyed me 'City only have four players missing through illness or injury as they take on Arsenal tomorrow '

So now we're in the wrong for not having a mass covid outbreak at the club, and for protecting our players through rotation.
These pricks will find anything won't they?

Maguire isn't really a journo - he's an accountant by training, a university lecturer and one of the usual go-to talking heads on football finance.

The thing about 4 players missing wasn't Maguire's quote. I agree that it has no relevance to the Maguire stuff though.

Klopp is paid to say crap by his American employers, he gets paid well enough and he probably wants to hang in there for a couple more years whilst he earns his pension. But it is still a load of bollocks. He has a bigger squad and is just making excuses

Maguire isn't really a journo - he's an accountant by training, a university lecturer and one of the usual go-to talking heads on football finance.

The thing about 4 players missing wasn't Maguire's quote. I agree that it has no relevance to the Maguire stuff though.
Maguire has no anti city axe to grind
But what does tend to happen is he'll provide some quotes on the finances and then a journalist will put their own slant alongside it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.