Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he got rested at the start of the season due to reaching the euro final and at the same time Laporte was throwing his toys out of the pram about game time and he then played decent and stones couldn't get back in and for me John Stones is a player unsuited to rotation for both form and injuries, when he is in the team he plays better and gets less injuries but rotating in and out a lot he seems to pick up a lot piddly little injuries.
Agree with your comments about Stones being a player that doesn't suit rotation.

If you find a problem with the commentary etc tonight, you’re a difficult person to please. Fair comments all round, very complimentary about City. I want fair comments to both teams - not a City TV commentary.
Yes, I thought they weren't bad, well compared to what we are normally subjected to, and I actually listened and didn't have the radio commentary on like I do for BBC/BT/Sky.

Tomorrow’s Mirror
800 Million pound City reserves squeeze past Superb Swindon in FIVE goal thriller at the County ground as yet another big penalty decision goes in favour of the oil state owned Blues.

To be trying to find negatives in that commentary last night, well it will mean you are never pleased.

I find we are rarely talked about in terms of money anymore. I can’t remember the last time we were called big spending Manchester City, or any of those easy tags to put on us of late. I’d say we are accepted now as the top club in the land. The pinnacle of what a club has to be when the comparisons come out.

I’ve noticed the transfer talk for Newcastle. The quotes will be if they want to become the Manchester City’s or liverpools of this land etc etc.

It’s taken a hell of a long time, and yes the odd easy off the tongue comment will always be there, but I’d say we’ve shaken off the oil club, spend what they want narrative now, and are admired and respected for who we are.

Newcastle, over to you!

With 2 mins to go.
Prior to this they were selling to the ITV public how rich we were.

Its the same every game while its early doors in a match.
It.s not till the 88th minute of a game that we are going to win that they begin their "accolade"
They mentioned all match that we were the best team in the world in various forms, one of the best in the world, the best in the league, the best in the world, certainly top 3 in Europe, all depending on who spoke, Swindon fans were privileged to see us live, we are a fantastic team to watch.

I am with you on sky/BT but I think you have heard what you wanted to hear last night and not heard the rest, you sure you didn't have it on mute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.