Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
He claims that he doesn’t support any English club but some small Spanish outfit.
Weird considering he such is an open redshirts apologist. To the extent that he was publicly tossing himself off about a ‘historical title race’ between the two cheeks of the same M62 arse little over 12 months ago.
More than a hint of ‘Altrincham fan’ Taylor about him
Thin k you've come up with a new condition Alty Taylor Syndrome (ATS).

Anyone seen the latest effort from Barney Ronay in the shit Guardian?. Don't know how to put a link on, but it starts quite promising then subsides in to more raging bitterness, just like a true red scouse cock end would have you believe. The tool ends up playing City bingo towards the end, this pathetic excuse of a journalist is quite high up on the hit list. Fucking prick!

I thought that exact same thing. Saw the headline and was surprised that it sounded positive, then the article descended into the usual tripe.

What irks me with the Guardian is that they like to put across the idea that they’re somehow a cut above the tabloid bottom feeders, but they’re really not. They’re playing the same game, part of the same race to the bottom in search of clicks from armchair Liverpool and United fans.

Jonathan Wilson is by far the worst culprit. I’d call out Glendenning on the podcast but in his defence he’s too drunk most of the time to know what the hell he’s saying.

It’s irritating that Ronay bangs on like so many others that it’s the wealth of our owners that allows us to buy good players. Which is actually accusing us of falsifying our accounts, which show where the money really comes from.

It’s irritating that Ronay bangs on like so many others that it’s the wealth of our owners that allows us to buy good players. Which is actually accusing us of falsifying our accounts, which show where the money really comes from.

If chucking loads of cash at a problem is guaranteed to solve it, United would’ve won the quadruple every year for the last decade.

If chucking loads of cash at a problem is guaranteed to solve it, United would’ve won the quadruple every year for the last decade.
It fucking kills them to ever mention Utd's spending, I can honestly never think of a time anybody has pulled them up over it. All of their shit buys like Di Maria, Depay etc sweet fa of a mention, allowed to slope off in a blink of an eye. Just a case of oh well it didn't quite work out, nothing lost there

Hi all - I’ve heard the likes of Delaney, Rob Harris etc referred to as “the WhatsApp group” numerous times on this thread which is pretty self explanatory, but I’m afraid that I missed the part of how this came about. Could someone please enlighten me as to how this came about and how we know about this ? Will save me trawling through 1k + pages !!! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.