Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am clearly in the minority here but I like Ronay’s writing. And to put a bit of balance back for those who haven’t read the article he ends by saying “this looks like the most irresistible club team English football has ever witnessed”.
If our fans are getting their knickers in a twist over someone who says that about us then maybe a bit of perspective would help.

I posted this earlier, Ronay's use of the word "irresistible" does not mean what you think it means....

Irresistible?

Don't get carried away, it has more than one meaning....

too powerful or convincing to be resisted.

They used to call the Wehrmacht irresistible.

Ronay doesn't mean it as a compliment.

Seems our win over Chelsea didn't please everyone.
Ah That Ken Early… who earlier (boom tish) this season typed this almost complete opposite piece…

or after the opening day of the season

Ah That Ken Early… who earlier (boom tish) this season typed this almost complete opposite piece…

I think he must be a keen peruser of rawk if he really believes the nonsense that we don't enjoy the magnificent football we see every week.

Has he only started this season having a pop?

Not early but late to the bitter party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.