Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
And when (or if) City lose a couple of games these same wankers come out from behind their rocks and tell everyone how the cracks are showing, how Pep's number is up, players are looking to leave and how refreshing and exciting it is that one team can't dominate our precious unpredictable Premier League.

I have no problem with any team parking the bus against us, if I was the opposition manager I'd do the same. I object to the fact that:
A. We get called boring because of how the opposition play.
B. Why refs don't react to time wasting until 85+ mins. When it starts from the first minute.

it's time now we start having the correct time added on for teams playing the time wasting tactic.

Imagine seeing its in the 110 minute because cocks like Kepa couldn't just play the ball quickly.

I missed this article at the time of publishing but the guy was just saying what most people think about Liverpool fans. Trouble follows them almost everywhere they go and has done for decades, however, it is never their fault and it almost never gets the press attention it deserves. With phrases like 'loyal', 'passionate' and 'enthusiastic' used rather than 'violent', 'aggressive' and 'extre
Teams have a right to set up how they want, but while I have no issues with teams further down the league parking the bus, Chelsea's set-up baffled me. Sure, they could've still nicked a goal and a win but given they were starting the game 10 points behind us and they needed a win to stay in the title race, to see them play so defensively and their goalkeeper time-wasting in the first half had me wondering what the hell they were up to.

Teams have a right to set up how they want, but while I have no issues with teams further down the league parking the bus, Chelsea's set-up baffled me. Sure, they could've still nicked a goal and a win but given they were starting the game 10 points behind us and they needed a win to stay in the title race, to see them play so defensively and their goalkeeper time-wasting in the first half had me wondering what the hell they were up to.
Tuchel's plan was to keep it tight for 60/65 mins and then try to win the game with fast counter attacks hence why he brought on Werner and Hudson odoi in the 65th min. So only wanted to go head to head with City for 30 mins

Have they dropped the 'no one cares about what City do' shite that looked like being popular a couple of weeks ago because even they realise how stupid it is?
If people cannot see and enjoy the beauty of the beautiful game as played by City, they really need to find another team to support or more likely, a new programme to watch.
When you see Eddie calmy taking a goal kick, passing to any defender, any one of them who has an attacker rushing to close him down the crowd would shout a warning in old football. But in New Total Football the defender easily takes that ball into his control, sometimes passes to a team-mate or easily turns his man and passes in on to a similarly unruffled colleague. Now these cameos of football skill are not done by our skilful midfielders, they are done by hairy-arsed defenders and a fearsome looking tattooed goalie This football magic does not happen on odd occasions, it happens many times almost every time in a match.
So anybody who finds that sort of skill level boring wants to go and support very low level non league clubs with their big boots into Row k or up to the Big Man.

Exactly.

We OWN this game now. And they know it and it’s killing them. It wasnt supposed to be like this. We were supposed to buy a bunch of mercenaries, managed by a fool, and then noisily disappear back into nothingness after a few years howling at the moon. In short, we were supposed to be a direct message to other non sky-4 clubs to never get ideas above their station, to know their place as fodder to the history boys.

Instead our owner turned out to be a humble genius who appointed a bona fide Godfather as chairman, ably assisted by Ferran and Txiki, who between them eventually lured the best manager of the last 50 years to these shores to manage us. And in said manager‘s own words he “destroyed the game in England”.

I bloody adore this club. We are blessed by God.

It’s bizarre they never saw this coming. What people do know and admire about the Emirati’s, that they stop at nothing to have the best. If they’re not 100% confident that they are the best for the task at hand, then they will find the best.

You only need to watch that recent BBC documentary on Dubai or the Chanel 5 documentary on the QE2 hotel to see just how much detail they put into everything.

A very rich, highly educated & motivated man bought our football club. He then went about employing a highly educated, highly motivated and visionary Chairman who then sought out a highly motivated & visionary upper management team. They the bought into Sorriano vision of the CFG.

Is it any wonder we’ve stolen a march on clubs like Real, Barca, United etc ran by either half assed egomaniacs, jobs for the boys or self motivated self serving Americans.

Hope all is well.

Too many people just do not want to give City due credit. It might take a generation to change that but if we continue to be run as well as we have been, the tide will change.
All is well my friend.

And you are right. It might take a generation. How long did it took us to be confident before a match? And tbf I’m still working on that …

Have they dropped the 'no one cares about what City do' shite that looked like being popular a couple of weeks ago because even they realise how stupid it is?
If people cannot see and enjoy the beauty of the beautiful game as played by City, they really need to find another team to support or more likely, a new programme to watch.
When you see Eddie calmy taking a goal kick, passing to any defender, any one of them who has an attacker rushing to close him down the crowd would shout a warning in old football. But in New Total Football the defender easily takes that ball into his control, sometimes passes to a team-mate or easily turns his man and passes in on to a similarly unruffled colleague. Now these cameos of football skill are not done by our skilful midfielders, they are done by hairy-arsed defenders and a fearsome looking tattooed goalie This football magic does not happen on odd occasions, it happens many times almost every time in a match.
So anybody who finds that sort of skill level boring wants to go and support very low level non league clubs with their big boots into Row k or up to the Big Man.
You are absolutely right about skill levels and the ability to receive the ball under pressure. What they don't seem to realise is that this is no accident but the fruit of hours and hours of practice under skilful coaches. We make so many look amateur by comparison. When we don't quite click, this professionalism carries us through.
Pep learnt how to coach young players at La Masia and has carried that through his career. The detractors go on about buying the best players, but many did not possess these skills before Pep influenced them. Think of the improvement in Kyle, Rodri, Stones etc. A great coach being lectured by know nowts as a chequebook manager. Ha.

Last edited:
The press say that it's only us who find the games interesting. I call bullshit. Other supporters will watcch with great interest as I do on MOTD for instance. The WHU - Leeds game in point. I wouldn't watch a Burnley game of course. But Leicester, WHU, Leeds, Arse, Southampton, Brighton, even Palace now - god, even Norwich are interesting to watch in a perverse way. These teams aren't playing like they have given up! These scibblers have outed themselves as american owner fan boys and if that attitude translates onto the players of those teams, like it did with Chelsea on Saturday, then they are done for.

The press say that it's only us who find the games interesting. I call bullshit. Other supporters will watcch with great interest as I do on MOTD for instance. The WHU - Leeds game in point. I wouldn't watch a Burnley game of course. But Leicester, WHU, Leeds, Arse, Southampton, Brighton, even Palace now - god, even Norwich are interesting to watch in a perverse way. These teams aren't playing like they have given up! These scibblers have outed themselves as american owner fan boys and if that attitude translates onto the players of those teams, like it did with Chelsea on Saturday, then they are done for.

They have created a no-lose argument amongst themselves. We go on to win it, it's a one-team league blah, blah, if we don't win it, it's a terrible failure and whoever does win it has done so in a heroic, giant-killing come back against the odds. Grist to the sensationalist mill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.