Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a sour ****, seriously.

His mum probably didn't breastfeed him because he'd curdle the milk.

As you have worked around football media do journalists such as this write such crap about City because it's their own views or is it pushed by an editor for clickbait?

As you have worked around football media do journalists such as this write such crap about City because it's their own views or is it pushed by an editor for clickbait?
A few years ago, after a talk he'd given, I had a chat to a respected broadsheet football journalist and he admitted that he was judged by his editor, not on the quality of writing, but on the number of clicks his articles got. And that's the most respected paper, not one of the red-tops.

A few years ago, after a talk he'd given, I had a chat to a respected broadsheet football journalist and he admitted that he was judged by his editor, not on the quality of writing, but on the number of clicks his articles got. And that's the most respected paper, not one of the red-tops.

So not much chance for a decent journalist then .

Martin Samuels is out on his own by the look of it.

He is famous though for being the first player to not score off a penalty in a FA cup final. I was going to say miss but I would be doing Dave Beasant a disservice.
Hes the first **** since Kelvin McKenzie who publicly shamed the hillsbourgh dead with his behaviour in the replayed FA cup semi with Forest and yet ironically he's treated as a scouse mouthpiece

Sad state of affairs.

It's why I was hopeful for the Athletic but it hasn't done as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.