Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rashford:

"I believe tackling anti-Semitism in and outside the game requires a greater level of attention," Rashford tweeted.

Yeah right, he’s deffo found out now, no way he constructed that tweet himself.
Two week break. My bet is he’s off to Tel Aviv to feed the poor Israeli children.

BBC Breakfast in saturation mode over Derby.County with several visits to Pride Park including two mentions in the national headlines. Most mention a feature at 0840 which seems will be quite big given the hype so far.
Not much mention of Rooney as yet perhaps they are saving that up.
I've always had a bit of a soft spot for Derby since doing my A levels with a guy whose favourite was Kevin Hector but it does seem to be BBC overkill morning.

BBC Breakfast in saturation mode over Derby.County with several visits to Pride Park including two mentions in the national headlines. Most mention a feature at 0840 which seems will be quite big given the hype so far.
I've always had a bit of a soft spot for Derby since doing my A levels with a guy whose favourite was Kevin Hector but it does seem to be BBC overkill morning.
The only soft spot in Derby was the Baseball Ground pitch in the 70’s…

I used to enjoy watching a programme about his house.

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.