Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. The other day The Times had a full double-page spread on the rags, two-thirds devoted to the newest sensation called Elanga (whom I'd never heard of), and the other third all about how Rangnick can "re-ignite" Sancho's immense talent.
I know who Elanga is but whose this Sancho that you speak of, Panza?

Right. The other day The Times had a full double-page spread on the rags, two-thirds devoted to the newest sensation called Elanga (whom I'd never heard of), and the other third all about how Rangnick can "re-ignite" Sancho's immense talent.
Shirley that should be “unleash” Sancho’s immense talent.
Copyright How to fit Sancho and talent into a sentence part 213.

That was a insightful and revealing piece.

Interesting take on our alleged attempt to ruin football.

It highlights the gulf between a serious journalist who’s articles and reputation rely on integrity, research and the trust of its readership in comparison to the failed journalists of football who aim for provocation and clicks.

Interesting take on our alleged attempt to ruin football.
I think it has to be pointed out that there's nothing new or original in this article and certainly nothing that hasn't appeared on Bluemoon a hundred times before. What is refreshing about the article is that it's author sees the "media narrative" for the unconvincing nonsense it is, explains our raggy friends TWO attempts to distort football 'istry to their own benefit and explains in rational terms why City's domination is not really anything particularly new. But, of course, our football establishment don't believe it not because the evidence doesn't support it but because they don't want to believe it.

It highlights the gulf between a serious journalist who’s articles and reputation rely on integrity, research and the trust of its readership in comparison to the failed journalists of football who aim for provocation and clicks.
which means of course, that hardly anyone will see/read it

From the bbc website, article on Voledam from Netherlands

Click here for full article

Highlight

"I wanted to play forward, defend forward, play the three-second rule, third-man options - all those principles to get the players used to what attractive football and attacking football means. It is nice words but there is a lot more behind that."

On his first day in the job, Jonk showed his squad videos of the top clubs in the world and talked about positioning and the ideas he wanted to get across in training.

"The first thing the players said to me was 'yeah, but we are not Barcelona, we are not Manchester United or Manchester City'," adds Jonk, who responded that to develop, fill the stadium and make the club visible again, they needed to "do something special".

Alex Bysouth possibly a Trafford Rovers fan working for BBC, as when have the rags ever played like Manchester City or Barcelona, the dopey twat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.