Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir Findus Rashford gets paid hundreds of thousand of pounds a week to play football, but he's never been a standout player by any means. As for his off the field antics there are literally thousands of people who devote I am reluctant to reply as then the next 10 pages are filled with Rashford rather than general media but, it seems no one on here can criticise him without being criticised themselves. Yes he did some good but he is NOT a national treasure and that is the point the post
Rashford has a very well paid and very good publicity team behind him that feed the likes of Sky with lines to spew out.
I am reluctant to reply as then the next 10 pages are filled with Rashford rather than general media but, it seems no one on here can criticise him without being criticised themselves. Yes he did some good but he is NOT a national treasure and that is the point the poster was making.
Rashford has a very well paid and very good publicity team behind him that feed the likes of Sky with lines to spew out.
I will accept that the picture of him with Lingard and Wiley (who hell he) in Dubai on the BBC sports site today does make him look a bit of a twat

I will accept that the picture of him with Lingard and Wiley (who hell he) in Dubai on the BBC sports site today does make him look a bit of a twat
Rashford:

"I believe tackling anti-Semitism in and outside the game requires a greater level of attention," Rashford tweeted.

Yeah right, he’s deffo found out now, no way he constructed that tweet himself.

Rashford:

"I believe tackling anti-Semitism in and outside the game requires a greater level of attention," Rashford tweeted.

He writes very well considering he never read a book until he was 17. So he says. I wonder why his school in Ashton on Mersey is so highly regarded if they turn out pupils like that.

Leave him alone he's an MBE you know? So what if he hangs about with racists, isn't he allowed one bad friend ;O

Rashford:

Maybe he should have paid more attention to himself then before he posed with a known anti semite. What an absolute cockwomble. Of course nobody will give a shit because the PR machine will roll out some shite about him in the next few days. Maybe instead of trying to play football he should go and visit the concentration camps or spend some time walking the streets with the Jewish community and witness first hand the bile and hatred on our own streets. Pretending that he never read a book until he was 17, did he not get any qualifications at school, not even one GCSE or whatever they are called these days.

Maybe he should have paid more attention to himself then before he posed with a known anti semite. What an absolute cockwomble. Of course nobody will give a shit because the PR machine will roll out some shite about him in the next few days. Maybe instead of trying to play football he should go and visit the concentration camps or spend some time walking the streets with the Jewish community and witness first hand the bile and hatred on our own streets. Pretending that he never read a book until he was 17, did he not get any qualifications at school, not even one GCSE or whatever they are called these days.
Spot on, despite suffering the holocaust it’s almost like there’s not much focus on anti semitism, it’s a disgrace to the survivors and seemingly brushed under the carpet with little or no respect for those that perished.

Tbf, he probably didn't know this arse from adam or knew nowt about his racist past. Guilt by association is not attractive.
I posed for a pic with a rag once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.